Travel Required: None
Public Trust: Other
Requisition Type: Regular
- Job Description
- Designs and develops new systems, applications, and solutions for external customer's enterprise-wide cyber systems and networks.
- Integrates new architectural features into existing infrastructures, designs cyber security architectural artifacts, provides architectural analysis of cyber security features and relates existing system to future needs and trends, embeds advanced forensic tools and techniques for attack reconstruction, provides engineering recommendations, and resolves integration and testing issues.
- May interface with external entities including law enforcement, intelligence and other government organizations and agencies.
- Collaborate with stakeholders on current and new projects to address operational scalability, redundancy, efficiency, and time to market.
- Propose next generation solutions for in-use products and technologies
- Bachelors plus 8 years or more or relative experience in progressive Information Technology (IT) experience, including at least 5 years’ experience working across the Windows enterprise platforms from concept to implementation, such as Windows Servers, Windows 10 desktops, AD, etc.
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Group Policy
- Enterprise Software Deployment Projects (COTS products)
- Endpoint Security Software Experience
- System Documentation (SOP documents, System Diagrams, Work Instructions, SSP documentation, etc.)
MDM – AirWatch/Workspace ONE
- Well versed in creating user and device profiles to deploy payloads for iOS/Android/Windows/MacOS
- Knowledgeable in creating smart groups for targeting devices for application, update, and profile deployment
- Skilled in deploying public and/or internal applications
- Experienced with Apple Business Manager (ABM) and Device Enrollment Program (DEP)/Volume Purchase Program (VPP) configurations
- Familiar with Android Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) configuration and android device management
Desired Software Experience
- VMware vCenter/vSphere
- SQL query development
The likely salary range for this position is $96,000 - $144,000, this is not, however, a guarantee of compensation or salary; rather, salary will be set based on experience, geographic location and possibly contractual requirements and could fall outside of this range.
View information about benefits and our total rewards program.
About Our Work
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is seeking a Software Engineer – Android Applications, in a fully remote environment to join a cutting-edge Technology and AI oriented company as a permanent/internal employee. The Software Engineer – Android Applications will utilize.
Job DescriptionThe Global Product Development Group (GPD) is seeking innovative Entry Level Software Engineers to build state-of-the-art software platforms. This early career development program is designed to develop new employees, and prepare them.
More jobs by this company
Travel Required: Less than 10%Public Trust: OtherRequisition Type: RegularAt GDIT we build cutting-edge applications that help the end user accomplish their mission.The DBAis responsible for designing, planning, implementing and administering databases.
Travel Required: Less than 10%Requisition Type: RegularGDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day.GDIT has an immediate opportunity for a REMOTE IT Application.
Travel Required: NonePublic Trust: NoneRequisition Type: RegularAs a Cloud Solutions Architect, you will work with a highly skilled team to provide infrastructure/ DevOps support on CMS programs to support the goal of developing and maintaining scalable/robust.
Travel Required: Less than 10%Public Trust: NACI (T1)Requisition Type: PipelineWe are GDIT. We take pride in providing our clients with the data they need to make important decisions that impact the world around us.You make GDIT your place by delivering.