The Software Developer will be responsible for formulating and defining system scope and objective as well as devising or modifying procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time and form of desired results. In this position, you can expect to work with the newest technologies in a collaborative and agile team environment.
*Open to remote work for Minnesota and Wisconsin residents
- Coding, testing and debugging software programs, applications and websites as well as modifying, expanding and updating existing solutions
- Communicating with business analysts, end users and quality assurance testers in order to coordinate and document application development and testing
- Creating and maintaining indexes, views, triggers, functions, stored procedures, agent jobs & schedules
- Identifying system deficiencies and recommending solutions, taking a proactive approach to software development
- Working with a team and suggesting solutions to common problems
- To be successful in this position qualified applicants should be detail-oriented and have excellent problem-solving and analytical abilities. Good communication skills and the ability to work independently and as part of a team are a must.
- Evaluate, recommend and select 3rd party components which will make the development life cycle shorter and more productive.
- Create and edit Android applications using Xamarin/Maui.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- BS/BA in Computer Science or equivalent education
- Development experience with Microsoft SQL server and IIS
- Experience creating WCF/WebApi services and Windows services
- Strong understanding of C#
- Innovative problem-solving ability
- Persistence with problem solving even when experiencing setbacks
- Ability to shift gears and learn new technology or information quickly
- Effective time management and priority-setting skills
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Flexible work schedule (hybrid opportunity)
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited vacation
- Access to the corporate fitness center, meditation room & game room
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Real Vision helps people understand the complex world of finance, business, and the global economy with real in-depth analysis by real experts through the power of its community.The company is on a mission to democratize the very best financial intelligence.
Responsibilities: Working closely with remote development teams, Solutions Architects, Technical Leads, and Leadership.Develop elegant code and comprehensive unit tests while comprehending complex business/system requirements and architecture.Support.
ROLEWe need an experienced Mobile Software Developer for the Foreign Service Institute (FSI). The Foreign Service Institute is the United States federal government's primary training institution for employees of the U.S. foreign affairs community, preparing.
ROLEWe need an experienced Mobile Software Architect for the Foreign Service Institute (FSI). The Foreign Service Institute is the United States federal government's primary training institution for employees of the U.S. foreign affairs community, preparing.
ROLEWe need an experienced Android Software Engineer for the Foreign Service Institute (FSI). The Foreign Service Institute is the United States federal government's primary training institution for employees of the U.S. foreign affairs community, preparing.