The Web Developer position requires an experienced, reliable, and results-oriented person who enjoys working in a pragmatic, high-trust, environment where your daily decisions have real-world impact. In this position, you will be joining a cross-functional team of 6 responsible for the maintenance and development of an established Angular 14 codebase, and its parent wrapper, a Ruby on Rails 6 codebase. Experience with both frameworks (or SPA and Server-Rendered web applications) is a huge bonus but not a requirement.
You’ll work with team members and stakeholders to maintain existing functionality, as well as actively build new features, workflows, and optimizations for our customers. While we use Angular and Rails, experience with other languages and frameworks in the same paradigms is accepted (even encouraged!).
Essential Functions including but not limited to:
- Working in a SCRUM-lite environment with daily standups, bi-weekly planning & retrospectives.
- Working in a team environment for feature design, code review, debugging, and troubleshooting.
- Supporting your code through development, code review, QA, and into Production.
- Produce specifications and documentation when required
- Provide technical escalation support by handling requests from Customer Success Department relating to application issues or clarifications
- Other duties as assigned
Education, Work Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Proven work experience with other languages. PHP, C#, Ruby, Elixir, a huge plus.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in relevant software engineering.
- Understanding of common authentication and encryption protocols, databases, and modern web application design techniques.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solver, flexible and able to accommodate changing priorities and directions
- Ability to effectively work within the organization across functional lines
Come join a market leading company that is fun, humble and committed to their employees and partners. We have a collaborative team culture and we help make lives safer every day. You will have access to products to keep your home protected. We offer competitive compensation, great benefits, Flex Time Off instead of PTO and so much more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Company Description:Infostretch is a pure-play digital engineering services firm focused on helping companies accelerate their digital initiatives from strategy and planning through execution. We leverage deep technical expertise, Agile methodologies.
Drive the execution and delivery of features by collaborating with many cross functional teams, architects, product owners, and developers. Experience with a microservice architecture and platform-based development.Requirements.NET Experience..NET Core.
Description:Established custom casework/architectural millwork fabricator seeks an individual to join our Engineering department with a minimum of two years Cutrite experience. Candidate will use industry software to create and maintain a library of.
We are looking for a talented and passionate Senior Front-End Software Engineer to join our growing team! As an NTERSOL Front-End Software Engineer, you will be working primarily with the Angular framework. You will be working with the team to complete.