Position can be fully remote, if local to the New Haven, CT area 2-3x on site per week
We are looking for a Angular Programmer Analyst design and develop system solutions to business needs, using senior-level tools and techniques. They Analyze, code, design, test, document and support the computer application software systems that are developed and maintained, as well as provide interfaces between external parties. The Programmer Analyst mentors more junior staff and must foster a collaborative environment
- Analyze new assignments and design/develops Angular programming requirements and software specifications and serve as technical lead as assigned.
- Prepare business cases which define potential benefits, options for achieving these benefits through development of new or changed processes, and associated business risks.
- Prepare effort estimation including researching and estimating costs of software development, unit testing. May provide estimates for upgrades of vendor packages upgrades and integration with existing systems.
- Lead design of solutions with business analysts, business systems analysts, programmers, solution architects, and other team members.
- Analyze and verify requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
- Develop and utilize standard templates to accurately and concisely convey technical design.
- Program and test all or selected components of complex applications. Integration with packaged solutions as needed.
- Analyze and resolve test result problems and debugs production issues.
- Assist with coordinating technical teams for work on project initiatives.
- Guide, train and mentor Programmer Analysts and other technical staff. May conduct peer reviews as needed for projects and initiatives.
- Gather, synthesize and update documentation regarding technology processes or systems.
- Produces deliverables related to the project(s) and/or production support as assigned.
- Provide post-implementation support.
- On call and/or after-hours work required.
- Advanced skill level in Angular, version 8, 9, 10 or later
- Technical understanding of the digital platform, cloud applications, web services, server-side components and APIs
- Data analysis skills including ability to perform advanced SQL queries
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, PowerPoint, Visio, and Outlook. Advanced skill in Excel including formulas, pivot tables, vlookup, and macros.
- Understanding of REST & SOAP Web Service and how to uses SoapUI, REST API clients
Data Based Development Systems is a continually growing and successful IT consulting firm in Glastonbury, CT that has been servicing Fortune 100 businesses for over 30 years. Our clients offer an attractive work environment and the opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology. We offer competitive compensation and the opportunity to work with the latest technologies.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- 8 hour shift
- Angular: 3 years (Required)
- SQL: 3 years (Required)
- REST: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Senior Java Developer Mostly REMOTE but must be able to be onsite once a month.THIS IS DIRECT HIRE SO ABSOLUTELY NO C2C OR CORP-TO-CORP!!!We are looking for a Senior Java Developer to lead a software development team creating features and enhancing the.
System Analyst (Senior)Duties:Education Qualification:Gather requirements from end users and document in a pre-defined format for thedevelopment team to build solutions.Resource will develop and document test cases, testing plans and procedures in an.
Seeking a Senior Java Software Engineer who will design, develop, document, unit test, and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications (cloud and/or in-house) using the Java programming language and related development technologies.Your.
Seeking a Senior Java Software Engineer to design, develop, document, unit test, and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications (cloud and/or in-house) using the Java programming language and related development technologies.Your Role:.
Advanced Systems Design is seeking a Java Developer for our client. This is a remote opportunity to work alongside the federal government.Job Overview:A Java Developer must have experience in analyzing customer needs and developing the overall concept.