TISTA Science and Technology is seeking a Sr. Cloud Engineer to join our growing team.
- Design, build and maintain AWS cloud infrastructure
- Migrate On-Prem workloads to AWS cloud
- Write scripts to automate operations, provisioning, and server management
- Build and maintain operations tools for monitoring, notifications, trending, and analysis
- Define, create, test, and execute operations procedures
- Troubleshoot production issues
- Install OS updates/hotfixes/patches/service packs
- Work with development team to automate builds and software deployments to QA & production (DevOps)
- Document current and future configuration processes and policies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar. Master’s a plus.
- 5+ years of professional systems engineering experience with AWS
- Knowledge in Cloud Account Management
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and Cluster Management. Hands-on is a plus.
- Experience with Docker or another container engine.
- Excellent organizational skills, and oral and written communication skills
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate (preferred)
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
GlobalGiving is the first and largest global crowdfunding community for nonprofits and disaster recovery. GlobalGiving makes it safe and easy for people and companies to give to local projects anywhere in the world, providing nonprofits with the resources,.
About this JobMentor Spaces is a community-driven mentorship platform designed to help companies scale DEI efforts while advancing the careers of underrepresented talent. The platform facilitates career conversations via chat, video, and voice between.
Position PurposeThe Michigan Health Information Network Shared Services (MiHIN) is looking for a Cloud Operations Engineer to join our Cloud Operations & Infrastructure Support department. The Cloud Operations Engineer, Sr. is an integral member of the.
Piper Companies is in search of a Digital Product Manager for an innovative Specialty Risk Insurance Technology organization. The Digital Product Manager (DPM) will guide delivery and advise on future capacity for the organization's shared services (Cloud.
Do you have a passion for higher education? Do you want to make a positive impact on the college admissions process? Our staff helps to remove barriers and encourage students forge their path to a better future. Common App is a not-for-profit organization.