aws (3.5) =AWS (3) amazon>web>services (0.5) nosql (2) nosql (1) dynamodb (1) data-mining (1) big>data (1) devops (1) =containers (0.5) devops (0.5) front-end (1) front>end (1) back-end (1) back>end (1) python (1) python (1)
Auris Health, Inc., part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is recruiting for a Principal Data Architect to be a part of the data platform team. The primary work location is Redwood City, CA with consideration given to remote candidates in California, Texas, Oregon, and Washington.
We are redefining medical intervention by combining advancements in medical robotics, instrumentation, navigation , and data science and building a platform capable of expanding the applicability of robotics to a spectrum of medical procedures!
Together, we are working to shape the future of health through differentiated products and services.
We are seeking a Data Architect with a solid background in Cloud Platforms and Big Data tools and technologies. This is a hands-on role where the individual will be responsible for the architecture, design and development of our cloud data platform built using AWS!
This role will require someone with an expert level knowledge of modern cloud platforms and architectures using Amazon Web Services (AWS) combined with thought leadership and excellent communication skills. Your capacity to work independently, but also on a multi-functional team of peers and cross functional stakeholders, is a must. We seek a candidate who is flexible, self-motivated, curious, and willing to help us redefine the world of medical robotics with data.
- Own the end-to-end architecture of the Auris Data Platform which ingests data from the Monarch system and transforms it into insights for internal and external users using a scalable big data pipeline on AWS.
- Design and develop flexible, scalable, and resilient data processing pipelines using industry leading tools and technologies. We love serverless architectures, containers and Databricks.
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications, including data streams, integrations, transformations, databases, and data warehouses.
- Write clear, detailed, concise documentation - architecture diagrams, reference architecture, data flows, data models, design, and implementation plan.
- Partner with other teams in Auris to help them use the data platform easily and seamlessly , understand their needs and design new features and capabilities to better serve them.
- Improve our API infrastructure connecting the front-end web portals to the back-end processing engine.
- Improve our data science/ML footprint by leveraging the latest innovations in the field.
- Partner with Security and Risk Management teams to improve security posture and create and test DR plans.
- Understand the challenges of the current state, influence engineering strategy, suggest suitable new capabilities, features, and functionality .
- Master’s degree in computer science, Engineering, or equivalent work experience.
- 15+ years’ experience with large-scale, distributed data pipelines, as well as data management, modeling, and storage (structured and unstructured stores).
- Experience in building large scale data platforms on cloud using AWS required.
- Hands-on experience with big data application development and/or with cloud data warehousing (e.g. Databricks preferred).
- Experience with data lakes and NoSQL/Columnar data warehouses and datastores (e.g. AWS Lake Formation, Redshift/Snowflake, DynamoDB or similar)
- Strong programming experience and proficiency in Python required.
- Strong knowledge of best practices and cost optimization on AWS platform.
- Good knowledge of microservices architecture and API development and deployment.
- Superb communication and collaboration skills, able to network, interface and influence at all levels of the organization.
- S olid understanding of agile development, including DevOps concepts.
- Experience in healthcare or medical device industry is a strong plus.
- Hands on experience with BI solutions (e.g. PowerBI, Looker, Tableau, or other format for reporting) is a plus.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, depending on location and subject to local legislation, candidates offered employment may be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or, in certain countries, secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work. If you are invited to interview for the position, your recruiter will advise on the vaccine requirement status in your geographic location.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
AWS MS EngineerAt TTEC Digital, we coach clients to ensure their employees feel valued, and fully supported, because an amazing customer experience is an employee first process. Our vision is the same, a place where employees know they can thrive.VoiceFoundry,.
Analytica is seeking a Cloud Engineer to support a dynamic federal government project. The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing a high level of technical support and vision for implementing and managing hardware, software and networksAnalytica.
The Motley Fool is looking for highly skilled Freelance AWS Developers to consult with our team on an independent contract basis, 20-40 hours per week for approximately 6 months. This is a senior-level, consulting position that is very flexible and 100%.
Responsibilties:Understand customer's IT estate, LOB applications, IT and business priorities and success measures to design implementation architectures and cloud native solutions.Collaborate with network, security, and application architects and SMEs.
Preferred Certifications: AWS Certified Cloud PractitionerGAMA-1 Technologies, LLC seeks a highly experienced Remote Senior Software Engineer to support GAMA-1's growing Cloud Services practice. In particular, the successful candidate will help drive.
More jobs by this company
Medical Devices, LLC, a division of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting a Senior Software Engineer, Digital Surgery Platform! This position can be based out of Santa Clara, CA or Raritan NJ or may be performed remotely within United.
Janssen R&D, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for a Data Scientist (co-op), located at our PA or NJ sites and also able to work remotely.The role sits within the Quality Analytics Organization in BioResearch Quality &.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.With.
Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for a recruiting for a Product Security Manager within our Robotics & Digital Solutions organization. The location for this position is Redwood City, CA / Santa Clara, CA, or remotely Within the U.S.!.
Robotics & Digital Solutions is part of Ethicon, Inc. which is part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Staff Cloud Systems Engineer located in Redwood City CA . Remote work may be considered on a case-by-case basis.Robotics.
Johnson & Johnson MedTech is currently recruiting for an Associate Director Promotional Integrity- WW Content Strategy & Design. This position is based primarily in Raritan, NJ or Cincinnati, OH. Remote work options may be considered on a case-by-case.