aws (4) =AWS (4) data-mining (2) big>data (2) sql (1) sql (1) devops (1) =containers (0.5) docker (0.5) python (1) python (1) testing (1) jenkin (1) digital-marketing (1) product>marketing (1)
Robotics & Digital Solutions is part of Ethicon, Inc. which is part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Staff Cloud Systems Engineer located in Redwood City CA . Remote work may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Robotics and Digital Solutions, is part of Johnson & Johnson Med Tech. At Johnson & Johnson Robotics and Digital Solutions, we’re changing the trajectory of health for humanity, using robotics to enhance healthcare providers’ abilities and improve patients’ diagnoses, treatments, and recovery times. Johnson & Johnson Robotics was established in 2020 with the integration of Auris Health, Verb Surgical, C-SATS, and Ethicon. It comprises three key med-tech platforms: Flexible Robotics (MONARCH®), Surgical Robotics (OTTAVA™), and Digital Solutions. Join our collaborative, rapidly growing teams in the San Francisco Bay Area (Redwood City and Santa Clara), Cincinnati, and Seattle. You’ll collaborate on breakthrough medical technologies that unite multiple subject areas to build a connected digital ecosystem that advances medical professionals’ skills and improves patient outcomes.
We are looking for a Staff Cloud Systems Engineer to join a team of hardworking roboticists and software engineers who are trying to solve some of the most difficult problems in medicine today. This role will be responsible for development on our AWS based Cloud Data Platform environment.
If you are interested in this position, you should be passionate about developing solutions within a cloud centric environment designed for internal and external users. Your ability to work independently, but also on a cross-functional team of peers, is a must. We seek a candidate who is flexible, self-motivated, curious and willing to help us revolutionize the world of medical robotics with data.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Focus on feature development within our cloud based Auris Data Platform.
- Deploy, automate, maintain, and manage AWS infrastructure to ensure security, performance, and availability of production systems.
- Optimize, improve and maintain the Data pipelines to ensure high availability and business continuity.
- Leverage containerization and serverless solutions wherever possible.
- Troubleshoot systems and solve problems across platform and application domains
- Expertise in incident and problem management including timely problem identification, successful resolution, and root-cause analysis.
- Design, build and evolve our production cloud infrastructure, employing automation and infrastructure-as-code (IaC).
- Suggest architecture improvements and recommend process improvements.
- Use your knowledge of AWS to assist engineering in planning feature development.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, information technology or related is required.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 8+ years of experience developing and maintaining production software and systems
- Hands On experience with Cloud Platforms (AWS strongly preferred)
- Strong hands-on knowledge of Big Data, Analytics and ML tools (Spark and Databricks)
- Fluency with SQL and relational databases (RDS, AWS Redshift)
- Strong knowledge of containers and industry leading tools and technologies (Docker, Kubernetes or similar)
- Experience with AWS implementation and a working knowledge of core AWS products and services (e.g., VPC, EC2, S3, RDS, ELB, IAM, Lambda, SQS)
- Fluency with Python and one or more scripting languages (bash, zsh, csh)
- Experienced working in Linux environments with common tools like vi, emacs, cron, user administration, and other developer tools
- Demonstrated ability to quickly evaluate, learn, implement and integrate new technologies to solve a problem
- You must be responsive, flexible, and able to succeed within an open collaborative environment
- Excellent communication, prioritization, and analytical skills
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate or Big Data Specialty Certification
- Proven familiarity with the open-source community and development concepts
- Experience in an FDA regulated field (Med Device/Pharma)
- Ability to work in a regulated environment in compliance to ISO 13485 and 21 CFR 820
- Experience with Apache Airflow
- Experience with CI/CD (Jenkins or similar) and infrastructure as code deployment (Cloudformation, CDK, Serverless or Terraform)
- Knowledge of microservices based architecture and REST APIs
- Experience documenting technical requirements
- This position will be based out of Redwood City CA and may require up to 15% travel (international and domestic)
- Remote work may be considered on a case-by-case basis
Do you want to be part of a diverse team delivering innovative products to market? Apply today!
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Siemens Software is looking for a talented Web Application Developer to be part of the team building the next generation web experiences for our external customers.In this role you will help build the platform for delivering enterprise content through.
Xero is a beautiful, easy-to-use cloud based platform that helps small businesses and their accounting and bookkeeping advisors grow and thrive.Diversity of people brings diversity of thought, and that is core to driving Xero’s mission. Supporting a.
We’re building a future where every home is professionally managed. One where professional property managers deliver new “Triple Win Experiences” for residents, investors, and their teams.But creating winning experiences that benefit everyone simultaneously?.
Job Title: Cloud EngineerJob Location: RemoteJob Type: ContractJob Description:Citizen, will need public trustTop Skills' Details1. Ability to do Infrastructure as Code (IaC)- Cloud Formation is preferred but Terraform is ok2. Can script from scratch-.
Job Title: Cloud System AdministratorCLEARANCE: Public TrustLOCATION: RemoteRemote worksite must be within the United States (U.S.).TRAVEL: NoneWORK STATUS: U.S. Citizenship or possess U.S. Visathat allows you to work in the U.S.JOB DESCRIPTION: .
More jobs by this company
Medical Devices, LLC, a division of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting a Senior Software Engineer, Digital Surgery Platform! This position can be based out of Santa Clara, CA or Raritan NJ or may be performed remotely within United.
Janssen R&D, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for a Data Scientist (co-op), located at our PA or NJ sites and also able to work remotely.The role sits within the Quality Analytics Organization in BioResearch Quality &.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.With.
Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for a recruiting for a Product Security Manager within our Robotics & Digital Solutions organization. The location for this position is Redwood City, CA / Santa Clara, CA, or remotely Within the U.S.!.
Auris Health, Inc., part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is recruiting for a Principal Data Architect to be a part of the data platform team. The primary work location is Redwood City, CA with consideration given to remote candidates in.
Johnson & Johnson MedTech is currently recruiting for an Associate Director Promotional Integrity- WW Content Strategy & Design. This position is based primarily in Raritan, NJ or Cincinnati, OH. Remote work options may be considered on a case-by-case.