Title: DevOps Engineer
Type: Direct Hire
Location: 100% remote
The DevOps Engineer works as an integral and collaborative part of an Agile team to Deploy and Release Application Software and to maintain Platform and Infrastructure.
- Develop and maintain Builds, Deployments, DevOps Processes, and SDLC
- Develop and maintain Automation to manage Product Platform and Infrastructure
- Configure, Manage, and Support Azure Platform
- Assist with migration of Platform to Azure
- Support Technical and Business Partners with Platform-related issues in a timely manner
- Work on multiple initiatives at the same time.
- Experience working with Azure DevOps (or GitHub Enterprise) and modern DevOps Tools and CICD Practices
- Experience with Microsoft Azure or Cloud Providers
- Experience with Scripting Languages, such as PowerShell, Bash, Python, or DOS Batch
- Technical aptitude and demonstrated initiative to investigate and learn new technologies.
- Stays abreast of key developments within the Technology industry, actively seeks learning opportunities and apply acquired knowledge to the job.
- Generates different and novel ways to deal with work problems/opportunities.
- Maintains stable performance under pressure and/or in the face of ambiguity.
- Demonstrates teamwork, critical thinking, adaptability, problem analysis, initiative, communication skills, risk taking and planning & organizing.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $83,593.86 - $110,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Azure: 6 years (Required)
- AWS: 3 years (Required)
- Azure DevOps (or GitHub Enterprise): 6 years (Required)
- Scripting Languages, such as PowerShell, Bash, python: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Responsibilities345 Technology is a highly successful, high-performance software engineering consultancy.As a boutique consultancy and Microsoft Gold Partner, we work with major enterprises on business critical, complex software projects in greenfield.
ResponsibilitiesIf becoming a vital player in a successful, high-performance software engineering consultancy sounds good to you, you’re in the right place.As a boutique consultancy and Microsoft Gold Partner, we work with major enterprises on business.
DescriptionHumana drives innovation to create artificial intelligence, machine learning, and data-driven platforms, products, and services for the entire organization. The Artificial Intelligence Engineering team is a crucial part responsible for enabling.
Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative and collaborative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility.
Overview:Teleperformance is a strategic partner to the world's leading companies, bringing solutions and enhancing customer experience during each interaction. We are the largest interaction expert team in the market: multicultural, highly skilled, and.