back-end (6) backend (5) back>end (1) nosql (5) nosql (1) mongodb (1) dynamodb (1) redis (1) memcached (1) python (2) python (2) testing (2) unit>test (2) sql (2) postgresql (1) mysql (1) devops (0.5) docker (0.5) aws (0.5) =AWS (0.5)
We need someone like you to help create software solutions that help millions of users make informed decisions. At Launch Potato you will be an integral member of the LP Tech Team where you will have the opportunity to lead our technical path and be empowered to drive our products.
Our team has built groundbreaking technology that allows us to understand millions of users on a daily basis by collecting demographic, behavioral, and other self-declared data sets. On any given day you might be working on our proprietary platform creating solutions that reach across our portfolio of brands driving customer acquisition and user engagement on a massive scale OR you might be improving our machine learning algorithms which in return influences user behavior and business success. Whatever it may be, you will be making an impact!
- Conceptualizing and refining solutions to well-understood user problems
- Providing thoughtful mentoring and guidance to other engineers
- Exploring and evangelizing modern standards
- Testing and implementing cutting-edge technologies were needed
- Improving engineering efficiency via strategic investments, libraries, processes, etc.
- Integrating multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Coding, reviewing, deploying, reflecting, updating -> rinse and repeat
- Expert in Python Web Development and Frameworks, we use Django
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Data modeling around complicated relationships
- Must be able to write maintainable/scalable/efficient code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Fluent in back-end development and distributed systems
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Good unit test and integration testing principles
- Strong understanding of:
- REST APIs principles, protocols & verbs.
- Design patterns
- Relational databases i.e PostgreSQL / MySQL and exposure of any of the NoSql Databases i.e * * MongoDB / DynamoDB
- Messaging queues like RabbitMQ / ActiveMQ
- Caching tools Redis / Memcache
- Linux operating system administration
- Git version control
- CI/CD services like CircleCI
- Experience with:
- ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- AWS platform and services
- Server-side templating languages such as Django, Jinja 2, Mako, etc.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Locations: US Remote, United States of AmericaLead Software Engineer, Back End - Technology Outside Sales (Remote) Do you love building and pioneering in the technology space? Do you enjoy solving complex business problems in a fast-paced, collaborative,.
Headquarters: Chicago, IL URL: https://draftbit.com/About The Position:We are looking for someone with experience developing in low-code back-end software like Xano, Supabase and Backendless. This is a 40 hour/week, contractor position, starting at $52,000.
Remote, Remote, IndiaWe are looking for a driven, eager technology professional who wants to work in a diverse team of sustainability-focused personnel. Main responsibilities would include-Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end.
About FeedonomicsHave you ever wondered how companies list their products on Amazon? Or how Google knows which products are in stock in a store near you? How about how your order gets to your door when you buy from a 3rd party merchant on Amazon? That’s.