Who is SpiderOak?
We want to change the world, and we’ve already done it once. SpiderOak has been building encrypted software since before the first iPhone was released.
SpiderOak is committed to building secure and reliable software that protects our customers’ data. Our approach is fundamentally different from most mainstream security companies. Instead of adding layers of security on top of an insecure system, we build software that is inherently secure.
SpiderOak builds need-to-know technology that supports customers working in hostile environments. Traditional systems trust IT infrastructure to maintain the whole security system, even though the news is rife with evidence that this model does not work. Our software combines end to end encryption with a distributed ledger (aka Blockchain) technology to offer best-in-class security with no backdoors.
Who is Our Solutions Team?
Our Solutions team is comprised of passionate and creative people who are committed to the premise that complexity is the enemy of security. Our solutions team is where the rubber meets the road. We develop and deliver products to our customers.
What We Need
We’re looking for a Software Architect with experience as a backend developer and cryptography. A history of learning by doing, fast failures, and successful experimentation will show to advantage when applying for this role.
This position requires U.S. Person status under 22 CFR 120.15
What You’ll Bring
- Proven experience as software architect.
- Proven experience as a systems developer working close to the metal.
- Experience and strong understanding of cryptography
- Experience in software development and coding in multiple different languages (C/C++, GO, Rust.)
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Experience with networking and communication protocols
- Excellent knowledge of UML and other modeling methods
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- Strong team-oriented mentality! You have open ears to new ideas and can communicate with your colleagues effectively
- 5 -10+ years of experience is ideal
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or equivalent experience
- At least 5-10+ years of experience with industrial loT technologies
- Familiarity with Docker and AWS infrastructure
- Understanding of secure software development principles
What We Provide
SpiderOak Inc. and Mission Systems is a 100% remote-based working environment. Our culture is built on trust and flexibility. We believe our employees are the key to our success, and welcome new ideas and talents.
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. In other words, we welcome you just as you are!]]>
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Launched in 2019, Binance.US is the fastest growing and most integrated digital asset marketplace in the United States, powered by matching engine and wallet technologies license from the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange - Binance. Our mission.
At Sifchain we are in the process of launching an Omnichain Decentralized Exchange. This is a unique technical undertaking that continues to attract interest and excitement from a multitude of well known investors in the blockchain sphere. In fact, the.
We’re looking for a Senior Scala Engineer to develop a software product helping Blockchain and FinTech Businesses. Our Client is incorporated in Hong Kong and has a global presence, with distributed development team about 70 employees based around the.
A career in our Regulatory Implementation practice, within Regulatory Risk and Compliance services, will provide you with the opportunity to help companies rethink their approach to risk and create a sustainable risk advantage. We’re a part of a unique.
About the RoleThe transportation industry has no shortage of complex problems requiring creative solutions to scale efficiently. In this role, you will be overseeing the life cycle of multiple projects in the program, that is, initiation through implementation,.