We’re looking for a Senior Scala Engineer to develop a software product helping Blockchain and FinTech Businesses. Our Client is incorporated in Hong Kong and has a global presence, with distributed development team about 70 employees based around the world, including in Japan, the US, the UK, Latvia, Ukraine and Argentina.
The project is an industry leader in the fields of cryptography and distributed systems. It is a groundbreaking proof-of-stake blockchain network, being developed into a decentralized application (DApp) development platform with a multi-asset ledger and verifiable smart contracts.
- 2+ years development experience using Scala
- Experience working with Git and Git workflow
- Practical experience with agile software development methods
- Advanced knowledge of the Scala type system
- Familiarity with frameworks such as Akka, Monix, Shapeless, Scalacheck & Scalatest
- Practical experience in the use of profilers, VM and GC tuning
- Skilled in software development methods such as agile programming and test-driven development
- Experience in developing cryptography protocols would be a bonus, as would blockchain experience
- Upper-Intermediate English and better
Good to have:
- Development experience using C/C++
- Profiling and instrumentation techniques
- Good microservices design principles and techniques
- Participation in full development lifecycle
- Building APIs to support various mobile applications
- Integration with a wide range of fintech players
- Various web portals and our settlement and reporting system
- Getting involved in almost every phase in the software development lifecycle, from business requirement discussions, technical design, implementation, QA support, deployment to production support
- Competitive salary with the regular review
- Flexible working schedule, fully remote work opportunities
- PE 5% Taxes compensations, accountant assistance
- Vacation (up to 20 working days)
- Paid sick leaves (10 working days)
- Medical Insurance after probation period (3 months)
- Online English courses
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Great working environment and team spirit
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Get a remote job that you will love with better compensation and career growth.We’re Lemon.io — a marketplace where we match you with hand-picked startups from the US and Europe. Why work with us:We’ll find you a team that respects you. No time-trackers.
Headquarters: Europe URL: https://aldrin.com The RoleWe are looking for a Technical Project Manager to manage projects for the development team as we launch next-generation Web3 platforms and applications. You will:Manage various aspects of the sprint.
Headquarters: Europe URL: https://aldrin.comThe RoleWe are looking for a Technical Project Manager to manage projects for the development team as we launch next-generation Web3 platforms and applications.You will:Manage various aspects of the sprint.