At Sifchain we are in the process of launching an Omnichain Decentralized Exchange. This is a unique technical undertaking that continues to attract interest and excitement from a multitude of well known investors in the blockchain sphere. In fact, the private sale round was oversubscribed within two days of its announcement. Investors recognize that our offering has unique benefits over both CEXes and existing DEXes, and has the potential to fundamentally change the DeFi ecosystem. The team is led by a blockchain architect from Thorchain, which raised its liquid market cap from $1M to over $1B in two years.
We are looking for a skilled Security Engineer to analyze software designs and implementations from a security perspective, and identify and resolve security issues. You will include the appropriate security analysis, defenses and countermeasures at each phase of the software development lifecycle, to result in robust and reliable software.
The long-term intention for this position is to provide leadership now with individual contribution and at some point help build out a team to address a full set of security concerns. This includes operational security, systems security, security response and bug bounty management, and educating and mentoring developers about security issues and best practices.
- Implement, test and operate advanced software security techniques in compliance with technical reference architecture
- Perform on-going security testing and code review to improve software security
- Troubleshoot and debug issues that arise
- Provide engineering designs for new software solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities
- Maintain technical documentation
- Consult team members on secure coding practices
- Develop a familiarity with new tools and best practices
- Contribute to all levels of the architecture
- Identify and define system security requirements
- Design computer security architecture and develop detailed cyber security designs
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
- Proven work experience as a software security engineer
- Experience auditing Solidity, Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM), and/or blockchain technology.
- Detailed technical knowledge of techniques, standards and state-of-the art capabilities for authentication and authorization, applied cryptography, security vulnerabilities and remediation
- Software development experience in one of the following core languages: Solidity or Golang
- Interest in all aspects of security research and development
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field
- Adequate knowledge of web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services and Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols
- Experience with Cosmos SDK
- Security response management
- Experience in building and maintaining security systems
- Industry competitive salary
- Unlimited time off
- Subsidized workflow and well being programs
- Commitment to employee development and learning
- Joining a talented and senior blockchain engineering team
- Full time remote (must be able to accommodate PST meeting hours)
- All team members retain contractor status and are paid in USDC
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Get a remote job that you will love with better compensation and career growth.We’re Lemon.io — a marketplace where we match you with hand-picked startups from the US and Europe. Why work with us:We’ll find you a team that respects you. No time-trackers.
Headquarters: Europe URL: https://aldrin.com The RoleWe are looking for a Technical Project Manager to manage projects for the development team as we launch next-generation Web3 platforms and applications. You will:Manage various aspects of the sprint.
Headquarters: Europe URL: https://aldrin.comThe RoleWe are looking for a Technical Project Manager to manage projects for the development team as we launch next-generation Web3 platforms and applications.You will:Manage various aspects of the sprint.