- Manage various aspects of the sprint team deliverables including planning and execution
- Perform tasks including reading specifications, analyzing documents, creating project plans, determining project timelines within sprint cycles, creating milestones, roadmaps, creating tasks, and setting priorities
- Facilitate effective collaboration with team members, stakeholders, and other project managers
- Act as the main point of contact for status updates, requirements and priorities
- Maintain a high level of transparency, thorough communication & documentation using tools such as Slack and Notion
- Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency, and risks, and make clear decisions that are timely and in the best interests of the organization
- Address project conflicts, challenges, and dynamic requirements to keep overall operations running at high performance
- Develop a deep understanding of Aldrin Labs products
- 3-5+ years experience in a technical project management role, or similar
- Excellent experience in SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SCRUM, Kanban
- Excellent communication both in written and oral formats, with a specific ability to author and communicate project plans and documentation
- Outstanding organisation and planning skills along with proactive follow ups to manage a remote workforce
- Knowledge of project management software i.e. Notion, Google Drive
- Previous experience working with blockchain technologies is a plus
- Competitive Salary
- Remote work in a dynamic, fast-growth Web3 startup
- Flexible working hours
- Collaboration with leading projects and thought leaders in the crypto space
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Who We AreAfterparty is building a Web3 platform that provides fans with new ways to engage with their favorite artists and creators through "NFTs for Access". We build community and the creator tools to help creators thrive in a Web3 future. Afterparty.
About the RoleOur Product Team is growing! Mastery is looking for a UX Designer who will work closely with the UI/UX Designers, Product Managers, and Engineers responsible for bringing the product to life. This team member will help us craft clean, consistent,.
The transportation industry has no shortage of complex problems requiring creative solutions to scale efficiently. In this role, you will be instrumental in understanding the complexities of Mastery’s client software and integration landscape in order.
About The RoleThe transportation industry has no shortage of complex problems requiring creative solutions to scale efficiently. In this role, you will work closely with our cloud engineering, database and security teams to deliver best in class software.
About the RoleThe transportation & logistics industry has no shortage of complex problems requiring creative solutions to operate and scale efficiently. The Senior Project Manager will guide both Mastery & Customer cross functional teams from project.
More jobs by this company
Headquarters: Europe URL: https://aldrin.com The RoleWe are looking for a Technical Project Manager to manage projects for the development team as we launch next-generation Web3 platforms and applications. You will:Manage various aspects of the sprint.