Who is Artie
Artie is a remote-only startup that is defining the future of digital culture and community. We attract the best talent from all industries to create a super-powered team and healthy work culture powered by our values. We have tripled in the last year, and were looking to keep adding exceptional talent to our team!
This position works hand in hand with Art to give them the initial direction on things with documentation such as mood boards, mockups, concept sketches, or general expectations on the final look and feel of designs. Youll be updating live-op features, and looking at creative events throughout the year. This position sits in our Product area and reports up to the VP of Product.
Who you are
We are looking for someone that loves looking at systems for products and putting creative wrappers on them! You know how to think up fun events for players and put processes in place to roll them out. Creative vision a must!
What youll be doing
- Work with the Lead Designer to put creative wrappers on system designs
- Document and develop ongoing live-ops features
- Creative concepts for seasonal content
- Strong knowledge of general F2P mobile gaming market best practices
- Collaborate with Art to deliver concepts for game features
- Full ownership of design documentation from ideation to mockups to final feature review
- Create new features for ongoing game maintenance
- Adjust games creative direction pending new NFT drops and Lore updates
- 3+ years of game industry design experience or shipped titles in F2P mobile gaming
- Experience with owning product features from ideation to final features
- Experience with mockup tools/software
- Passion for mobile gaming in various genres
- Strong written communication skills for design documentation
- Demonstrated ability to design for a live service game
- Interest in NFTs/crypto/blockchain technology
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Confluence, and JIRA
- Ability to break down current market examples from other titles
- Able to deliver multiple creative concepts per feature
- Fully remote from any state within the United States
- Unlimited paid time off
- 9 Company Holidays, including a 2 week Winter Break
- Generous salary and equity package
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- $2,000 Learning/development budget
$80,000 - $120,000
Artie Inc.s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)LOCATION: Remote - Work from anywhereHOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $75 – $150/hrESTIMATED DURATION: 20h/week - Short termABOUT US:Braintrust is the only network that.
Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms and products provide a suite.
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)LOCATION: Remote - United States onlyHOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $50 – $150/hrESTIMATED DURATION: 40h/week - Long-termABOUT US:Braintrust is the only network that.
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)LOCATION: Remote - Work from anywhere (TimeZone: EST | Partial overlap)HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $70 – $90/hrESTIMATED DURATION: 40h/week - Long-termABOUT US:Braintrust.
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration, and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about.
Headquarters: Remote (Offices in San Francisco & London) URL: https://0xparc.org/The Role0xPARC Foundation is seeking a full-time person to to join our operations team. This role will work directly with 0xPARC’s core team to support the logistical,.