Who are we looking for? We are looking for software design & development experience profile for Mac OS Application development having good experience in Mojave, Catalina and awareness of Big Sur with C++ experience.
1. Mac OS Application development with C++
2. Mac OS Skills : Xcode, Mac SDKs, Daemon, System Extensions, USB / HID Frameworks, etc...
3. C++ Skills : C++ 11,14,17, Boost, STL, Cmake, QT, etc...
4. Mac OS/Xcode -versions (ex: Mojave, Xcode 11) & C++ versions (ex: 98/11/14/17)
5. Source control (ex: Github), CI/CD (ex: Jenkins)
6. Defect tracking tool (ex: JIRA)
7. Requirements analysis skills
8. Strong OOD and OOP fundamentals
9. Proficient in Python, Git and JIRA is a plus.
10. Must have strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
11. Strong understanding of the Software design/architecture process
12. Good written and verbal skills
Job Types: Contract, Temporary
Salary: $50.00 - $65.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Overview:Guidehouse Digital (f/k/a Ace Info Solutions (AceInfo)) is currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer - Scientific Programmer IV to support our federal project, in Silver Spring, MD. This position can be remote. Remote work is possible subject.
C++ Engineer $110000 - $150000 / year About the Company We're Arcules: an innovative, bold member of the Canon family. We move fast, operate on trust, and value our employees. Our engineering team is passionate about what they do at work and play..
Piper Companies is seeking a C++Software Engineer for a technology firm based on the East Coast. The C++ Software Engineer must be okay working EST hours. An ideal candidate for the C++ Software Engineer will be a versatile programmer wiling to learn.
Job Title : C/C++ DEVELOPERWork Location : RICHARDSON, TXContract duration : 12+ monthsRequired Qualifications: At least 6 years of Information Technology experience (Per the JL)At least 5 years of experience in enterprise application development using.