Job Title : C/C++ DEVELOPER
Work Location : RICHARDSON, TX
Contract duration : 12+ months
- At least 6 years of Information Technology experience (Per the JL)
- At least 5 years of experience in enterprise application development using C programming including extensive development, build & packaging using GNU, deploy and troubleshooting; creating custom libraries, memory management in C, integrating with Sockets, XML parsing / transformation using XSL, working with 3rd party libraries, Mainframe Screen scraping
- Experience in IBM AIX (v5.x & above), RedHat Linux (v8.x & above) platforms
- Experience in UNIX based development environment including scripting for Cron jobs and monitoring
- Knowledge and experience with full SDLC lifecycle including GIT for source code versioning
- Experience with Lean / Agile development methodologies
- Experience in coordinating and communicating with external, cross-functional and geographically distributed teams and client stakeholders
Job Type: Contract
- 8 hour shift
- REST: 1 year (Preferred)
- Java: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
C++ Engineer $110000 - $150000 / year About the Company We're Arcules: an innovative, bold member of the Canon family. We move fast, operate on trust, and value our employees. Our engineering team is passionate about what they do at work and play..
Piper Companies is seeking a C++Software Engineer for a technology firm based on the East Coast. The C++ Software Engineer must be okay working EST hours. An ideal candidate for the C++ Software Engineer will be a versatile programmer wiling to learn.
Who are we looking for? We are looking for software design & development experience profile for Mac OS Application development having good experience in Mojave, Catalina and awareness of Big Sur with C++ experience.Technical Skills: 1. Mac OS Application.