Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Contribute high-quality production code and ensure security, reliability, and scalability of systems across multiple projects.
- Determine implementation strategies that satisfy the requirements of Protective/AUL’s systems architecture and design.
- Perform code review for other developers to ensure the adherence to Protective/AUL Corp code quality and standards.
- Troubleshoot all production bugs and keep code both up to date and error-free.
- Adhere to established coding standards and best practices.
- Provide assistance to other development team members as required.
- Provide consultative support to Protective/AUL technical support staff as required.
- Responsible for the department productivity and quality objectives.
- 5+ years of experience in C#, SQL, and Entity framework.
- 5+ years of current Angular experience.
- Experience with WPF and WCF or MVC.
- Proficiency in object-oriented programming paradigms.+
- Experience with VCS system, preferably GIT.
- Bachelor’s in Computer science or related IT discipline
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities.
Diversity and Inclusion:
We support diversity, equity, and inclusion by working to develop a culture of inclusion and belonging led by leaders who develop potential and embrace unique skills and abilities. Our aim is to create an equitable and accountable environment for all leaders and employees that will drive performance and impact business strategy. In this way, we can increase overall diversity for leadership roles and pipelines of talent by maturing our hiring practices, robust development opportunities and focus on retention of key talent.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to being inclusive and attracting, retaining, and growing the talents of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
ResponsibilitiesSynapri is looking for a Senior Dynamics Business Central / NAV Developer available for new contracts.We are working with a leading Microsoft Gold Partner, who is searching for a Senior Dynamics 365 Business Central / NAV Developer to.
Piper Enterprise Solutions is searching for an Healthcare Integration Architect for a large-scale, pharmaceutical, and healthcare company. This is a 100% Remote position.Responsibilities for the Integration Architect: Support the design, integration,.
BrightBean Software is looking for several 3+ year C# web developers, preferably in Colorado, to work on a small team doing .Net Core / API / MVC design and development. Working knowledge of a front end framework such as React or Vue.js would also be.