Our vision is to change how developers write code and help them as much as possible. We are working on a new code analysis product that works at every step of the development lifecycle. Our new product finds issues and automatically fixes them. It also works on VS Code, JetBrains, and the CI/CD pipeline.
We are planning to release this new product within the next two months. We are hiring a developer advocate to promote the product and ensure that developers have the best experience possible.
What would be your responsibilities?
- Write content to explain and promote our existing (e.g. coding assistant) and new (e.g. code analysis with fixes) products.
- Communicate with developers to get feedback on the product and help them adopt it
- Improve our documentation by directly contributing to it
- Manage our social media presence
- Produce videos to promote our products online (e.g. YouTube videos, seminars, etc)
- Represent our company and present the product at tech conferences
- You ensure that our product and company have a global presence in the developer tool space
- You had a position as a developer advocate/developer relations for at least 3 years before
- You know how to write a great blog post. You know and understand how to optimize your content for SEO
- You know how to make a video targeted at developers. You understand how to present a product and make a video easy to understand for developers.
- You love great documentation, and you know how to write it.
- You are familiar with Git, GitHub, GitLab and Bitbucket.
- Speaking at a conference to represent a company
- You are proficient in English
- You know how to use and write Markdown
- You know how to run social media campaigns, and have great humor to manage social media accounts (e.g. if you are managing Wendy's Twitter, we want to talk to you!)
- You already worked at a small startup
- You already used docusaurus (document system for software)
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Position: Regulatory Affairs ManagerThis position is immediately available to join our Regulatory Affairs team. The qualified candidate will be responsible for supporting the preparation, delivery, archiving, and tracking of regulatory submissions and.
Military & Foreign Affairs Reporter Job DescriptionAmerican Military News is looking for a full-time reporter to aggressively report and write on global foreign affairs, the U.S. military, homeland security, politics and cultural themes for the general.
Entry-Level/Junior Proposal Writer 100% Remote Are you an up-and-coming Proposal Writer looking to apply your knowledge in a team environment? Do you have a keen eye for detail and a desire to learn about Federal Proposals? Are you looking to join.
OverviewEleven is looking for a new Head of Editing who shares our love of excellent writing and is ready to commit to a long-term partnership with a fast-growing, premium content writing company.We require an experienced professional editor and team.
Our organization is seeking content writers to create articles and blog posts on a variety of topics.The rate of pay is $20 per 100 words (this comes out to approximately $100 per article or $50 per hour).Some topics you may be asked to write about include.