Rate: $65/hr W2 // $80/hr on CTC / 1099
- Strong technical skills, excellent communications and problem-solving skills, and the ability to engage and interact with global teams.
- Strong Knowledge of Grafana. Ability to work on a wide range of features in the Grafana project.
- Experience in design and development of Grafana dashboard UI
- Cloud experience in installing, configuring & maintaining Grafana
- Data visualization using Grafana
- Experience programming with Force.com (Apex and Visualforce) and Java
- Extensive understanding of Object Oriented (OO) design patterns such as MVC
- Extensive understanding of HTML and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Expertise with relational database languages (SQL or SOQL)
- Experience with data modeling design
- Knowledge of Web Services (SOAP and REST)
- Bachelors degree - ideally in Computer Science, Engineering, or MIS
- Ability to learn quickly and be a self-starter
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Experience developing in an enterprise environment such as source code ontrol, continuous deployment, release management
Job Type: Contract
Pay: Up to $80.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- salesforce platform: 5 years (Required)
- Grafana: 3 years (Required)
- Software development: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Digital Air Strike is THE leading customer engagement technology partner helping 7,700+ businesses leverage digital and social media environments. Our technology, team, and culture contribute to the success of our clients. Digital Air Strike is recognized.
At Pixel, we're the creators, the thinkers, and the problem solvers.Our growing team is looking for talented designers and engineers for a contract starting this fall. Please submit your resume if you are interested in this upcoming opportunity.As a.
Sinch Email is looking for a skilled Software Developer to join our Growth team. The Growth team is responsible for developing key facets of our applications and performs experiments to make data driven decisions that directly impact the performance.