Digital Air Strike is THE leading customer engagement technology partner helping 7,700+ businesses leverage digital and social media environments. Our technology, team, and culture contribute to the success of our clients. Digital Air Strike is recognized worldwide for its industry-leading technology & solutions and we are looking for elite professionals to join our growing team!
We are looking for a qualified Technical Support Specialist - Tier 1 to join our growing technology team. You will be responsible for helping us manage the flow of inventory throughout our infrastructure and provide support to our internal departments. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about and aspires to learn new technologies.
- Process new inventory feed orders
- Complete inventory feed setups and customizations
- Provide inventory feed support and troubleshooting to internal departments
- Monitor for and resolve alert items and escalate as needed
- Perform necessary maintenance or specialized tasks as required
- Be present for scheduled meetings to discuss sprints, projects, tasks, and tickets
- Interact with Inventory, Development, Product, and Support departments as needed to complete assigned tasks
- Utilize Jira for task queues and priority management
- 2+ years of previous working experience in a technical support environment
- Familiarity with common data file formats such as XML, CSV, JSON
- Familiarity with related tools such as Excel, text editors, FTP clients
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Organize and handle multiple tasks with flexibility
- Possess strong interpersonal skills including effective communication (verbal & written)
- Coachable, reliable, self-motivated, and able to work independently as well in a team environment
- Experience working with software development teams and client support teams
- Experience with Jira software
- Automotive and Digital Marketing experience
- Experience with MySql and/or MSSQL and related tools
- Experience with Python
- Familiarity with scheduled server Jobs/Tasks
Medical/Dental/Vision, long & short-term disability, life insurance, incentive stock options, 401K, employee assistance program, flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent day care, tuition reimbursement, veterinary care discount program, student loan match program along with a generous vacation and sick time allowance, 10 paid holidays and extra anniversary days off!
Digital Air Strike is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
When you’re the best, we’re the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both.
At Pixel, we're the creators, the thinkers, and the problem solvers.Our growing team is looking for talented designers and engineers for a contract starting this fall. Please submit your resume if you are interested in this upcoming opportunity.As a.
Sinch Email is looking for a skilled Software Developer to join our Growth team. The Growth team is responsible for developing key facets of our applications and performs experiments to make data driven decisions that directly impact the performance.
Rate: $65/hr W2 // $80/hr on CTC / 1099Required Skills/Experience: Strong technical skills, excellent communications and problem-solving skills, and the ability to engage and interact with global teams.Strong Knowledge of Grafana. Ability to work on.