- Implementing third-party solutions & apps.
- Troubleshooting issues.
- Implement UI designs in HTML/CSS based on mock-up PSD & PDF files supplied by our designer.
- Managing our site codebase & ensure that all code on the site is in use or removed.
- Ensuring consistently excellent performance on all major devices/browsers, including fast load times & bug-free core functionality.
- Constructing design solutions with our team of designers & marketers with a focus on improving website usability.
- Working closely with our creative team to ensure the practicality & function of designs.
- Running extensive QA to ensure performance consistency across key devices & browsers.
- Extensive knowledge of both Shopify & Shopify Plus platforms.
- Experience working with a mobile-first approach.
- Experience with popular Shopify apps & third-party integrations.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Experience developing front-end web applications that perform well on all devices using modern languages & frameworks.
- Experience with Shopify liquid and scripts.
- Experience building Shopify apps or custom applications.
- Excellent communication skills & ability to explain work to leadership & designers.
- BONUS: Familiarity with design tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, or Figma.
MUST ALSO POSSESS:
- Good work ethic.
- Good aesthetic.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Desire to excel & succeed.
- Remote - work anywhere you want.
- Dog-friendly office (if we ever decide to go back to the office).
- Snacks (if we ever decide to go back to the office).
- Flexible hours—We're not too strict on hours. As long as you get your tasks done & you're jiving with everyone else, we'll be happy!
In your resumé/cover letter, please include your portfolio or examples of your work! APPLICANTS WITHOUT COVER LETTERS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
P.S. This is a legit job. If you are legit interested in this legit job, send us some fun resumés, cover letters, and your web development portfolio to read through in case whatever job board this is posted on is being finicky to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "I'M THE BEST SHOPIFY WEB DEVELOPER AND HERE'S WHY..."
P.P.S. Follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn for some hot updates on our work + the latest on jobs.
ALERT: If you receive an invitation to interview from an email that isn't dottob.com, it is most likely a scam. Someone from the email domain "dottob.us" has been impersonating our HR manager.
dottob is a marketing + creative agency focused on creating thumb-stopping content for paid media platforms. Come work with us! Just be fun, hardworking, and have an affinity for dogs. See below for full-time, part-time, or freelance opportunities. Let's goooo. You might be who we are looking for...
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
SharePoint Developer/AdministratorFlatwater Inc.RemoteExemptNote: if you are a resident of Colorado please contact 402-718-3854 for salary ranges.”SummaryFlatwater Inc. is looking to fill this position with the most qualified applicant, Flatwater is.
Description:ACES Quality Management is the leading provider of enterprise quality management and control software for the financial services industry. The nation’s most prominent lenders, servicers and financial institutions rely on ACES Quality Management.
Location: RemoteRate:1099Job Description:Primary responsibility is to build and maintain systems for tracking, trending and reporting of program specific information and data to support performance improvement and contractual reporting requirements..
Please note this is a remote position, however we will only be considering candidates in the Greater Chicago or Greater Toronto areas.Shipfusion gives brands the best tools possible for building a successful eCommerce operation. We were founded by a.
DescriptionKBX Technology Solutions, LLC, a provider of transportation technology to industry leaders, is seeking an early career Software Engineer. This role will be part of a team of engineers that are responsible for enhancing existing applications.
More jobs by this company
Can you manage eCommerce? One of our clients is on the look out for a kickass eCommerce Product Manager to join their small, but mighty team at their Los Angeles office!RESPONSIBILITIES:Vibe with Shopify.Integrate the apps.Advocating for the user's experience..