Job Responsibilities & Requirements
- Experience with responsive development for desktop/mobile. Expert unit and component testing skills. Maintain and develop common component libraries.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
- Responsible for the overall quality of complex projects and helps direct the team for excellence. Performs thorough code reviews and mentors junior engineers.
- Provides strategic technical direction and guidance in alignment with product and company plans.
- Demonstrates ability to separate information or problems into smaller parts to understand them more fully; thoughtfully considers data before drawing conclusions and/or able to grasp complexities and perceive relationships among problems or issues. Able to interpret information, think critically and identify trends.
- Demonstrates ability to make logical and sensible decisions based on available job knowledge/information, in a variety of situations. Considers potential consequences (including others' views and emotions) prior to choosing a course of action; accepts and/or uses appropriate authority to make decisions; proceeds with confidence once decisions are made.
- Demonstrates ability to work in a diverse group environment. Knows how to work with various personality types to get the work done. Relates well and shows respect and consideration for others in order to build relationships. Creates relationships with cross functional personnel.
- Understands and applies industry/job standards, regulations and rules. Understands what is required to perform the job. Good understanding of what the group is responsible for and what the supporting groups are responsible for. Solid understanding of the group's goals and objectives. Able to translate group goals into project specific goals.
- Bachelor's/Masters in Computer Science, Math or equivalent knowledge & experience
- 7+ years experience
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Company OverviewSpry brings a unique blend of proven service delivery, scalable and agile corporate infrastructure, and the ability to recruit and retain the best and brightest in the industry to support our customers. The Spry team engages in exciting.
Description: Programmer IIThis position is remote and the employee can live and work in Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, Texas, Iowa, Georgia, Florida, or Illinois.The Programmer II Performs a wide variety of programming assignments requiring knowledge.
What is Attio?Business software is changing fast. Notion is changing how we organize, Slack is replacing internal email, and Miro is transforming how we whiteboard. We believe business relationships are next. Attio is revolutionizing the most important.
Who we are:Topsort is a seed-stage company disrupting the advertising world with a privacy-centric product and auction-based technology. We're democratizing the exclusive and powerful monetization technology behind some of the most successful marketplaces.