Program Manager, Risk Intelligence - Risk Assessment Investigations Responsibilities:
- Coordinate initiatives identified by the Risk Assessment leadership to drive towards cohesion in critical priorities and team infrastructure
- Drive operational excellence through identification and execution of opportunity areas that create efficiency, remove obstacles, or improve processes and approaches to the business
- Build a Reporting/Communications model to actively communicate up/down/across around progress on strategic priorities and deliverables as well as change management context
- Support short and long term goal creation and road mapping efforts
- Communicate effectively, zooming in and out effortlessly based on audience ranging from Operations Subject Matter Experts to Executive Leadership
- Be a change agent by understanding organizational dynamics that influence adoption of process changes
- Cultivate relationships and drive collaboration on cross-functional initiatives
- Ruthlessly prioritize and maintain continuous alignment with your stakeholders
- Maintain accountability and produce high quality deliverables (for yourself and your project stakeholders)
- Demonstrated experience managing communications to wide audiences on various mediums (e.g., project plans, presentations, analyses, etc.)
- Analytical and critical problem-solving experience in building scalable solutions
- Experience thriving in an agile and global environment, experience pivoting quickly and effectively while leading teams towards a common goal
- Organized, strategic thinker and fast-paced executor: experience bringing clarity to ambiguity with little oversight
- 8+ years of experience initiating and driving both short- and long-term projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Expertise to design, build, and improve scalable processes and systems that contribute to operational excellence
- 8+ years of experience in a role managing large-scale , complex projects and programs amongst competing priorities and timelines
- PMP, Agile Certifications, Lean Six Sigma, and/or ITIL Certifications
- Experience in investigations, Trust & Safety, online operations, or consulting environments
- MBA or Graduate Degree
- Experience working in a large-scale, global operations team
- Experience developing frameworks and performing complex analyses (Excel or SQL) to guide strategy
- Experience leading initiatives involving large-scale organizational transformations
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
#Description#Jobvite, an Employ brand, is an end-to-end Talent Acquisition Suite that takes a marketing-first approach to intelligently attract dream candidates, automatically screen for the highest quality, engage employees invested in the future, and.
As an industry leader and Software-as-a-Service provider our mission at 8x8, Inc. (NYSE:EGHT) is to transform the future of business communications. The 8x8 Open Communications Platform (TM) uniquely brings together Voice, Video, Collaboration, Contact.
Overview:Are you a Senior Software/Systems Architect who would like to have a positive impact for millions of people? If so, we may have an opportunity for you!Responsibilities:Manages teams of system admins and can prioritize work and identify high.
Piper Companies is seeking a Remote Associate Product Manager (APM) for a Full-Time Direct Placement Position in the Property and Casualty Insurance domain. The APM is responsible for collaborating with the software developer, digital product managers,.
Location: RemoteDepartment: Customer SupportReports To: Supervisor - Practice Manager Support Level 1POSITION SUMMARYThe ChartMaker® Medical Suite Level 1 Support Analyst provides the first line of customer support for software issues. The Level 1 Support.
A BIT ABOUT USLever's vision is connecting human potential to meaningful work. Hiring is the most strategic challenge that every company faces, and Lever is one of the most recognized brands in talent acquisition software. As the innovation leader in.
Title: Mainframe Developer with MicrofocusLocation: (100 % Remote)Position Type: Full TimeResponsibilities: Offer IT support for various Commercial areas, including but not limited to Order Entry, Item Maintenance, and Inventory Planning.Communicate.
Title: Mainframe Developer with MicrofocusLocation: Anywhere in the US and/or RemotePosition Type: Full TimeResponsibilities: Offer IT support for various Commercial areas, including but not limited to Order Entry, Item Maintenance, and Inventory Planning..
Overview:WHO WE AREFor nearly two decades NewWave has combined innovation, precision, and compassion, to empower our clients to use technology in new ways as they solve problems for the greater good. We are a company on a mission to level the playing.
More jobs by this company
Meta is seeking a Technical Program Manager (TPM) with an extensive Product or Platform development experience within the domains of privacy and security across all layers of the tech stack to drive the development of complex distributed systems which.
Security at Meta is responsible for protecting our billions of users - and thousands of employees - every day. We work closely with teams across the company, including engineering, security, legal and policy, to build software that provides these protections..
As the Project Manager in charge of the Media Content Team Operations, you will partner closely with a diverse group of VR and Metaverse content strategists, producers and engineers that work across a multitude of teams inside Meta and the Reality Labs.
Do you want to use data to help drive the direction of products that impact the lives of over 1 billion people every day? If yes, we want to talk to you. We're looking for a leader in our Data Engineering team to work closely with Product Managers, Data.
Real time communications is changing the way the world connects and the Remote Presence team is at the core of this change. COVID greatly amplified the need for people to feel together when apart, accelerated growth of products that enable it, developed.
Our Data Centers are the foundation upon which our rapidly scaling infrastructure efficiently operates to deliver our innovative services. Meta is looking for talented, highly motivated engineers for our Facilities Engineering team. As a member of the.
Are you interested in solving complex problems that are geared towards improving the privacy of people using Meta's family of apps? Do you have an adversarial mindset and are excited about investigating and analyzing potential threats? Come join us at.
Reality Labs Research (RLR) brings together a world-class, cross-discipline R&D team with the shared goal of developing the next generation of augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) technologies. Our research focuses on developing comprehensive.
Enterprise Products is seeking a technical, process & detail-oriented Application Manager to lead and manage the Access Management process, including administrator responsibilities for Oracle Fusion Risk Cloud and our proprietary custom developed Access.
Community Product Operations' focus is on supporting our users through both direct support interactions as well as scalable solutions, and on improving the health of our products by helping people understand how to use them. Those who join our teams.
Come invent the future. At Reality Labs, software development is vital to turbocharging our scientific explorations and generating viable paths to the consumer products people will use for decades to come — products that will change how the world engages.
Every month, billions of people access Meta products using mobile devices from across the world. Our mobile teams constantly push the boundaries of the user experience across all our apps, including Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Messenger, and more,.
The Legal Central Services data engineering team is responsible for building solutions to solve complex problems related to compliance, security & investigations, intellectual property, and more. We are looking for a Data Engineering Manager to lead.
Meta is looking for a Network Production Engineer with experience in networking, systems, tooling, and automation to join the Network Infra team. This team is responsible for deploying and managing one of the world’s largest, most complex, and robust.
Data Analysts drive how the UX Research function is powered at Meta by empowering Research leaders to integrate business data into their daily decisions as well as longer-term investments. The Data Analyst role in the Research Operations Insights team.
Compliance is focused on ensuring that the platforms and communities we support remain safe and secure from all forms of harm. Regulated payments is a core area of support and our small and global team operates compliance programs across Transaction.
Meta Reality Labs' mission is to give people the tools to feel connected anytime, anywhere. We create new, category-defining consumer hardware and software that are immersive, social, and increase the depth of people's connections. The team is a diverse.
Enterprise Engineering Engagement delivers internal end-user technical support that drives productivity at Facebook. We are a dynamic, diverse and globally dispersed team of IT professionals. Our mission is to unlock every individual’s productivity and.
Meta’s Network Security team is seeking an experienced engineer to help secure the infrastructure that connects over a billion users. You will be responsible for building, implementing and operationally supporting network security efforts throughout.
Meta is in search of the world’s most creative and experienced engineering leaders. We embrace entrepreneurs as well as those who come from more established organizations. Software Engineering Managers are clearly characterized by progressive technical.
The Integrity and Risk Launches team is part of Meta’s Global Operations Customer & Product Operations team that provides a suite of services as our Product Management, Engineering, Policy, and Operations partners design new product solutions. The new.
Meta is looking for a Storage Engineer that is passionate about technology, solving complex business challenges, and ready to reimagine how storage services can be designed and delivered. The ideal candidate will have experience supporting infrastructure.