VetsEZ is seeking a Project Manager to work with a government customer to support the IT program management and technical support teams.
The candidate must reside within the continental US.
- Create strategies and plans for interfaces for multiple complex IT systems/subsystems, ensuring full functional, and performance capabilities are retained.
- Facilitate the review and analysis of systems documentation for interfaces.
- Coordinate with development teams and user groups to assess risks and ensure requirements and project goals are met.
- Coordinate with cross-organizational interface development teams to meet project goals, monitor, and report on progress.
- Provide oversight of project milestones to ensure goals are met and to provide expertise/risk analysis as required.
- BS degree in Information Technology or a related discipline.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience and/or PMP certification.
- Experience managing Information Technology related projects.
- Experience with life cycle and project management methodologies.
- Experience in tracking costs, schedule, and performance progress.
- Strong ability to identify and mitigate risks.
- Experience with data analysis.
- Knowledge and experience in VA processes and systems.
- Knowledge of information technology (IT) management.
- Ability to hold a security clearance.
- PMP Certification a plus.
- 401k with Employer Matching
- Corporate Laptop
- PTO + Federal Holidays
- Training opportunities
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Sorry, we are unable to offer sponsorship at this time.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Durham, NC or Remote within the United StatesAdwerx is currently looking for a Part-Time (25-30 hours per week) Customer Success Specialist to join our growing team! Are you... Experienced in customer service? A smart, confident, and focused self-starter?.
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world's most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies.
100% Remote Administrative Client Support Representative - NYC Based Psychology Practice A growing NYC psychology practice is seeking an Administrative Client Support Representative to be a key player in the growth of the practice by managing client.
DescriptionAbacusNext is an industry-leading vertical SaaS provider for the compliance-focused Professional Services market. We provide purpose-built, cloud-based solutions for small and medium-sized Legal and Accounting firms to support a secure and.
Remote SAP SD Business Analyst Full-Time Remote Compensation DOE: up to $110K Career Transitions has been engaged to identify an SAP Business Systems Manager. Do you have experience working in a SAP environment facilitating the intake, planning and delivery.