WarrCloud is the first-of-its-kind SaaS platform that automates warranty claims processing for franchise automotive dealerships and OEMs. If you have ever wanted to work for an exciting and fast-growing tech company in the automotive space then this is the job for you! We are a first-to-market leader experiencing rapid growth and are seeking an IT Help Desk Technician to join our team.
As the IT Help Desk Technician, you will provide first-level, front-line support to employees with technical trouble tickets and customers for integration support. These issues may include software, network, hardware, and walking employees and customers through to resolution. Excellent customer service, written and verbal communication, and a strong sense of self-initiative will be essential to succeed in this role. Other key strengths include having a professional and positive attitude, problem-solving and analytical skills, and the capacity to prioritize with strong organization skills.
What You Will Be Doing
- Create, monitor, and work tickets within the Zendesk ticket management system and escalate to the IT Support Specialist, as needed
- Good understanding of computer systems, wireless connectivity, mobile devices, and other various information technology equipment
- Remote access solution implementation and support: site-to-site
- Good understanding of Google Workspace
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
- Drive customer satisfaction through timely communication
- Troubleshoot basic network issues and VPN connections
- And perform other duties as assigned
What You Need for this Position
- Experience with Google Workspace
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- 2+ years of professional experience as a Help Desk Technician or other IT customer service support role
- Availability to work nights and weekends on a rotating basis as needed
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong time management, organization, and prioritization skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- A desire to learn, take on the initiative, and hold oneself accountable
- Ability to explain technical issues in a simplified manner
- Ability to become familiar with new technologies quickly
- A strong passion for technology and its applications
- A self-stater who is curious, resourceful, and looking to grow in the profession
Nice to Have
- Experience in the automotive industry
- Experience with a Dealer Management System (DMS)
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Chance to work with first-of-its-kind technology
- 100% Remote opportunity
- Competitive salary
- Health care, 401k, and other benefits
- Fast-growing company
- Awesome company culture
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Durham, NC or Remote within the United StatesAdwerx is currently looking for a Part-Time (25-30 hours per week) Customer Success Specialist to join our growing team! Are you... Experienced in customer service? A smart, confident, and focused self-starter?.
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world's most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies.
100% Remote Administrative Client Support Representative - NYC Based Psychology Practice A growing NYC psychology practice is seeking an Administrative Client Support Representative to be a key player in the growth of the practice by managing client.
DescriptionAbacusNext is an industry-leading vertical SaaS provider for the compliance-focused Professional Services market. We provide purpose-built, cloud-based solutions for small and medium-sized Legal and Accounting firms to support a secure and.
Remote SAP SD Business Analyst Full-Time Remote Compensation DOE: up to $110K Career Transitions has been engaged to identify an SAP Business Systems Manager. Do you have experience working in a SAP environment facilitating the intake, planning and delivery.