Our client, the leader in sustainability consulting for commercial real estate, is seeking a Customer Success Manager who has strong sales abilities & who puts the client first. The Customer Success Manager is part of the impactful Customer Experience team, which is accountable for the value we create for our customers.
As such, the three core responsibilities of the role align with those of the Customer Experience team:
Customer Value Creation:When our client begins a relationship with new customers, the Customer Experience team will be actively involved in bringing them to the platform by working directly with senior executives and frontline roles at our customers.
Customer Management:Once customers are established on the platform, the Customer Experience team will continue to own the relationship to ensure that customers can see increasing value from the relationship with our client, which requires strong business acumen, problem-solving skills, and relationship- building ability.
Internal Enablement:In addition to working directly with customers, the Customer Experience team will have the opportunity to work with internal leaders and teams to improve our products and offerings to drive growth continuously. We are looking for problem solvers with experience as individual contributors and as people developers.
The ideal candidate will have the following professional experiences and inclinations
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-3 years of professional experience
- Foundational knowledge of GRESB, Energy Star, CDP, GRI, DJSI, SASB and TCFD Frameworks (preferred, but not required)
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft software applications, particularly Excel is required
- Experience assessing GHG Inventories (specifically in the Real Estate Sector is a plus)
- Experience using Salesforce.com is a plus
- Interest in career growth through continuously developing breadth and depth of skills.
Customer Experience roles are measured on the following competencies
- Leadership:Demonstrate initiative and an ownership mindset, where individuals identify and own to completion value-creating opportunities for customers, our internal operations and product, and our people
- Problem Solving:Leverage structured thinking and focus on root causes to plan and solve problems
- Customer Centricity:Embrace the idea that value creation enables customers to partner with our client's perpetually and use every available opportunity to create value
- Effective Communication:Exhibit the ability to set and manage customers' and internal stakeholders' expectations and communicate comprehensively and cohesively in written and verbal forms
- Operational Discipline:Collaborate effectively with the rest of the team and meet customer needs through a firm grasp of processes, technology, and objective use of data
What this role offers you
- Work in a highly visible role where your efforts have a genuine business impact on our customers and our internal operations
- An opportunity to directly own customer relationships that drive revenue
- Grow your career with our client as they continue to grow as a leader in the ESG space.
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial company backed by Venture Capital
- Health care, 401(k), and employee stock option benefits
- Office space in a classic downtown Chicago building. Office amenities include foosball & ping pong tables and a private outdoor patio; building amenities include 24-hour door staff, a health club, and a golf simulator
Our client is a fast-growth company, and they are looking for an eager mind who wants to grow with them. Flexibility, curiosity, an entrepreneurial mindset, and strong work ethic are essential for this role. They have embraced a remote-working culture and are accepting top candidates across the US. This position is not eligible for H1B or other work visa sponsorships.
- This position can be 100% remote, in-office, or hybrid, depending on the applicant's preference.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Headquarters: New York URL: https://agentfire.com/About AgentFire (and this position)AgentFire.com sells real estate websites and related services to agents, teams and brokerages throughout North America and Canada. We are the highest overall-rated.
CANImmunize is a Canadian-owned technology company specializing in immunization software. With over 10 years of experience, we developed the Canadian Vaccine Catalogue, the CANImmunize app, and most recently, ClinicFlow, an award-winning software solution.
Job Title:Work at Home Kentucky Customer Service or Sales or Technical Support AdvisorJob DescriptionJob Title: Work at Home Customer Service or Sales or Technical Support AdvisorJob Profile: Advisor II, Customer Service – Advisor II, Sales – Advisor.
Software Engineer 2The Software Engineer level 2 will work on a team responsible for full lifecycle development of ZOLL’s web and enterprise applications. In this role, this individual will develop web applications, APIs and data integrations for the.
Headquarters: New York URL: http://float.comWho We AreFloat is the world’s leading software for teams to plan their time and, behind it, is a world-class team looking for a Customer Support Specialist (Americas) in Mountain or Pacific time zones (note:.
Ceridian is a global leader in Human Capital Management technology. Simply put, we allow our customers to do the most complex things well (HR, Payroll, Benefits Administration, Workforce Management and Talent Management) and do them to scale.Makes Work.
Headquarters: California, USA URL: https://courseconcierge.comHi there,My name’s Hannah, and I’m Operations Manager at Course Concierge. We’re an online course publishing house for influential YouTubers. Check us out here: https://courseconcierge.com/.
The Service Desk Technician is responsible for providing technical assistance and support to internal and remote users related to computer systems, hardware or software. An experienced Service Desk Technician responds to inquiries, performs diagnostics,.
Customer Success Manager - IT or Software background preferredFM:Systems provides workplace management technology and solutions that enable facility and real estate teams to identify, plan and deliver the ideal workplace for every employee. Our broad.
Overview:The Tufts Public Health and Professional Degree Career Center housed in the School of Medicine provides comprehensive career development assistance to graduate students and alumni in several programs including Public Health, Health Informatics.