The Technical Support Team Lead position is a shared role that engages in leadership and workflow management of the Technical Support team. The activities you are responsible for alternate on a set schedule which allows for variety in the work. This position has a rotating schedule, including a rotation of Saturdays, through the core hours of 7:30 AM to 7:00 PM.
- Previous Team Lead/Scheduling or adjacent experience
- Managing workflows and schedules of resources, materials, or people
- Training or mentoring other team members
- Data analysis experience
- Process improvement/creation experience
- Provide an escalation point for process related roadblocks.
- Be responsible for providing judgement calls for technicians on situations that arise.
- Audit current processes in Technical Support and help coach individual adherence for quality assurance.
- Improve current workflows and processes across the Technical Support organization.
- Identify and lead improvement projects.
- Process feedback and opportunities for improvement in the Technical Support team.
- Provide process training to new team members.
- Schedule and adjust staffing to maintain capacity and performance goals.
- Schedule lunches, breaks and meetings for Technicians.
- Schedule on call rotations.
- Be responsive to schedule questions.
- Engage with Technicians deviating from expected time frame for scheduled work to understand the cause for the deviation and direct them to the appropriate resource/s to aide in resolution.
- Perform weekly check ins with student technicians, communicating schedule, as well as escalating concerns to supervisors.
- Gather and route requests from stakeholders to the appropriate resources to meet the needs of our customers.
- Make real-time adjustments to the technician skillsets to meet incoming demand.
- Regularly update customer demand statistics for use in forecasting and make appropriate recommendations and/or changes to ensure queues are appropriately staffed to meet customer and market expectations.
- Identify and implement work efficiencies through continuous improvement initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree or an Associate’s degree with 1-3 years of Service or relevant experience required (preferably in fields of business, leadership, analytics or continuous improvement initiatives) and a demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements.
- Must have strong organizational skills with ability to manage deadlines, prioritize workload, and adjust to meet business needs.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills to communicate effectively with a variety of individuals in a positive, professional manner.
- Must be a self-motivated individual who is able to work with minimal supervision and demonstrate enthusiasm, aptitude, and a willingness to learn.
- Must be detail oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet pressing deadlinFlexibility to work overtime and a rotating shift schedule.
- Flexibility to work overtime and a rotating shift schedule.
- Actively engage in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Must have strong knowledge of technology to include computers and software programs such as MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.) Advanced knowledge on Microsoft Excel is strongly preferred including knowledge of graphs, charts, pivot tables, data analysis, etc.
- Background and Motor Vehicle Record will be checked. Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record is required.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal is required.Daktronics does not sponsor, renew, or extend immigration visas for this position.
Daktronics is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or citizenship status. If you would like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We are looking for 5 Project Managers with demonstrated banking transformation experience only. Note, these roles are remote, however, each candidate must live within the Tri-State area and be willingly to visit on-site periodically for off-site sessions..
Role: - Big Data DeveloperLocation: Irving TX or Tampa FL (Remote till offices reopens then Hybrid)FulltimeH1b acceptableProficiency in one or more modern programming languages including Big Data technologiesExperience with big data technologies such.
As a Manager (Professional Services), you will manage and hire Data Engineers / Architects and participate in technical and design discussions with regions and customers. You will also assist our customers by overseeing projects in their Databricks journey.
Job Roles and description: The ETL / Big Data Developer will Design and develop/configure ETL Workflows and MappingsMust be Proficient in Python Libraries: Numpy, Pandas, pytables, MatplotBigData Technologies, Hive, Pig, PySpark, Spark, Data Warehousing.
5+ years of experience in program or project managementExperience using data and metrics to drive improvementsExperience owning program strategy, end to end delivery, and communicating results to senior leadershipBachelor’s degree in Business, Supply.