WHO YOU ARE
Prowess is searching on behalf of a strategic client looking for an ambitious Digital Product Owner to join a top notch 501c-3 non-profit organization who is the global leader in pageantry and the marching arts. This role will be responsible for the overall management of applications, systems, and websites from a user experience perspective. Reporting to the COO with accountability to the CEO, the Digital Product Owner will sustain and further the organization’s tradition of innovative excellence and have an aggressive, ambitious vision for the future of the performing arts.
This role can be worked remotely from anywhere in the United States however, the work hours will be in the Pacific time zone. No third-party agencies, please.
- Drive requirements gathering through user research of a wide variety of users and stakeholders
- Own the translation of stakeholder feedback and research results to define stories, and use that information to prioritize the feature backlog
- Manage offshore development team to maximize productivity and efficiency while maintaining the technical integrity of features and architecture
- Manage day-to-day activities and support testing and release schedules
- Maintain product road maps for the different platforms
- Collaborate with partners within and outside BDPA to further innovate offerings and help the business succeed
- Report results to executive management on a regular cadence
- 5 years of professional experience in user experience research, behavioral or cognitive research, management or market research
- Professional experience with software development teams and modern software development processes such as SCRUM
- 5 years of experience with UX/UI tools such as Figma and Adobe XD is required
- Excellent communication ability a must
- Must be able to willingly take ownership and accountability
- BA or BS in the social sciences, marketing, computer science or a related discipline desired
- Experience in product management, web/mobile product design, or business strategy for technology products is desired
- Passionate and knowledgeable about pageantry, marching music, or other performing arts is desired
- Capability in common tools including cloud platforms, analysis software is desired
- Attention to detail and commitment to excellence with an easy-going attitude a must
For this role, Prowess Consulting is connecting highly qualified job seekers interested in this excellent opportunity at a stellar performing arts organization. This is a full-time role with a well-rounded benefits package. Prowess is an equal opportunity employer and diversity is a core value for us. Please submit a resume to be considered for this exciting opportunity.
If you are a resident of Colorado and this role is available in Colorado or remote, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. Please send an email to email@example.com
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Microsoft is looking for a designer/Production Artist. We offercollaborative, multi-faceted, entrepreneurial environment with significantcareer development opportunities. This exceptional opportunity requiresgraphic and product design skills, production.
Precision Technologies Corp, Inc., an E-Verified US IT Staffing firm and Inc. 5000, Best of staffing Client satisfaction 2020, Certified Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), Best of staffing Talent satisfaction 2020.Our Clients: Capgemini.
Job Title: API/UI DeveloperJob Location: RemoteJob Duration: Long-TermJob Description: The ideal candidate will understand the differences between UI and UX design, and have a creative yet organized approach to tackling problems and creating solutions.
PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE IS FOR OVERSEAS APPLICATION, NON -U.S. ONLY. NO DOMESTIC (U.S.) APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED.Product DesignerWhat defines our next Product Designer...Scentbird is looking for a visionary Product Designer to help conceive, wireframe,.
Our job everyday is to protect the data and critical assets of businesses world-wide by discovering hidden vulnerabilities before the bad guys do!At CybelAngel, we see beyond perimeters to protect businesses from the most critical cybersecurity threats..
About WhomiAt Whomi, we believe in people. We believe that people are capable of achieving incredible goals with the right planning, advice, and support. However, we’ve seen too many smart, hard working, and well-intentioned people that struggle to achieve.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR The HRIS oversees the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources Information System (HRIS) and ensures the systems and processes meet the needs of the organization. Serving as the subject matter expert for HRIS operations, administration,.