How you would contribute:
- Conducts research to optimize existing user interface design while testing for intuitive user experience
- Establishes relationships with cross-functional teams to promote research-based decision-making, influence user needs across various products
- Defines who our users are by examining their needs, goals, and observed behavior patterns
- Frames user problems, assumptions, predispositions, and validates the effectiveness of proposed solutions
- Identifies user-testing opportunities, defines the scope, goals, methodology, and participant criteria
- Partners with UX designers to test low/high fidelity prototypes for upcoming features
- Tests prototype interface and feasibility of products
- In addition to L1 activities:
- Evaluates market and consumer user experience research and results
- Documents results and key findings, presents insights and useful recommendations to team members based on design principles
- Demonstrates data, testing, driven and comparative experiences, and customer insight to constantly iterate on products
- Documents research plans, discussion guides, and communicating results to non-researchers
- Reviews and owns changes or enhancements for alignment with desired user experience design and satisfaction standards and drive improvement changes
- Reviews and owns functional requirement documents
- Creative problem solver and problem-solver
- Experience crafting and building products and features on native mobile applications and adaptable web
- Brainstorming user stories crafted to provide insights into the customer's journey
- Ability to build well-defined user personas to efficiently identify and communicate user needs
- Research experience with qualitative and quantitative data analysis
- Proficient in Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, or related analysis tools
- Familiarity with design/prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch, InVision, and Adobe CC
- Shown understanding of digital technology landscape and stay up-to-date on latest technology and consumer marketing trends
- Must be able to connect with both functional and technical team members
- 1+ years of experience in UX design, digital work in web and mobile apps, or related field
- 3+ years of experience in UX design, digital work in web and mobile apps, or related field
- Bachelor’s or Master's in UX design, computer science, social science or related field
Principles & Related Competencies:
- Aligns with policies and procedures; Takes the high road and upholds our values; Maintains confidentiality; Acts with integrity, honesty and respect.
- Meets challenges head on to uphold quality standards, productivity goals, and values; Sets an example, building a culture of trust, visibility, and open communication; Is aligned with organizational direction
- Works collaboratively with others offers and accepts help; Freely shares information as appropriate; Open to and willing to provide feedback; Strong contributor to the team’s results; Celebrates the individual and the team; Ability to clearly communicate.
Looks Beyond Oneself
- (Teammate) Demonstrates modesty and willingness to recognize and give credit to others; Works well alongside people of different backgrounds and ideas; Builds good collaborations; Values Distributors and teammates.
- Make valuable contributions through: Proposing ideas and creative solutions to employee, distributor and/or customer challenges; Listening to and respecting others ideas through collaborating and helping develop those suggestions; Driving ideas forward to implementation.
- Delivers Change Through: Adapting to different working environments; Responding positively to change including new duties and assignments.
Want to learn more? Don’t wait, APPLY NOW!
At Herbalife, we value doing what’s right. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected characteristic. We value diversity, strive for inclusivity, and believe the differences among our teammates is a key contributor to Herbalife’s ongoing success.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Microsoft is looking for a designer/Production Artist. We offercollaborative, multi-faceted, entrepreneurial environment with significantcareer development opportunities. This exceptional opportunity requiresgraphic and product design skills, production.
Precision Technologies Corp, Inc., an E-Verified US IT Staffing firm and Inc. 5000, Best of staffing Client satisfaction 2020, Certified Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), Best of staffing Talent satisfaction 2020.Our Clients: Capgemini.
About Carrot:Carrot Fertility is the leading global fertility healthcare and family-forming benefits provider for employers and health plans. Companies use Carrot to customize an inclusive fertility benefit that provides employees financial, medical,.
Description:About UsAt Figo, we are a lot of things, but first and foremost we are pet people. Our passion for pets leads us to disrupt the pet insurance industry with a tech driven approach that allows pet parents to worry less and play more. Passionate.
User Experience Advocate / User Journey - Wellness Platform StartupJob descriptionWholosophy is a life-enhancing wellness hub to simplify and aggregate wellness. Think Houzz meets LinkedIn, but a platform for wellness and created for Social Good. Wholosophy.
Headquarters: United States (Remote) URL: https://localizejs.com/company/careersLocalize is looking for a UI/UX Designer with experience in B2B SaaS to join our US-based remote team. This opportunity is well suited for a versatile UI/UX Designer with.
Headquarters: Toronto, Canada URL: https://agencyanalytics.comThis is an ideal leadership role for a talented design leader with a passion for creative problem-solving and a desire to lead fast-paced and dynamic design engagements. AgencyAnalytics is.