UX Designer (US- Remote)
Please note*** *When applying please include a link to your online portfolio in your cover letter.*
Who We Are
Swyft Filings is an online filing service for business formations. More importantly, we're a company that has helped budding entrepreneurs start over 300,000 new businesses (and counting). Our mission is to empower the aspirational - and by that we mean we take a complex process and automate it to make it easier for small businesses and individuals to launch their business dreams without having to hire high-priced professionals or worrying about administrative headaches.
Since 2015, we've grown from a lawyer and two online entrepreneurs into a team over 100 people strong and you can bet we're not done yet. We're proud to have been ranked as one of the fastest-growing companies in Houston, nationally by the Inc 5000, and we're also listed as a Top Workplace by the Houston Chronicle.
We are looking for a talented professional with a proven track record of designing intuitive and effective digital experiences. You will be self-motivated, exceptionally detail-oriented, and have a history of major accomplishments to prove it. You work collaboratively, enjoy crossing back and forth between UX and visual design. In this role, you will work closely with stakeholders in business, services units, and external vendors to design and support delivery of digital customer self-service capabilities. This includes designing and improving our online customer experiences, identifying key digital performance indicators, building relationships, and coordinating with business stakeholders and IT partners. The key function of this job is to work with multiple product teams to leverage customer-centered design best practices to optimize end-to-end customer experiences across all lines of business at different stages of the product lifecycle.
What You'll Do:
- Work with marketing and product teams at every stage of the product lifecycle to to translate high level customer needs and desires into actionable product strategy.
- Interpret and refine our enterprise digital strategy and vision and look for ways to implement our digital transformation throughout our product touchpoints
- Ensure a consistent experience across all of our digital assets, leveraging and defending design choices using user-centered design best practices, previous user research, heuristics, and usability standards.
- Communicate the intended experience through artifacts such as concept maps and models, storyboards, sketches, wireframes, taxonomies, workflows and design specification.
- Coordinate interviews, focus groups, usability labs, and other qualitative research to to understand customer needs and define opportunities to inform a sound design strategy.
- Designing within existing, and further develop, our internal design system, best practices, and guidelines.
- Develop and deliver management strategy materials (reports and presentations) to Senior Management on a regular basis, communicating roadmap in a concise manner.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree and background in the study of user experience, design, Industrial Design, Interaction Design research or related fields
- 3-7 years' hands-on experience designing user experiences and interaction design for applications, web properties, e-mail, mobile apps, and related platforms. Legal and/or financial services vertical background a plus.
- A strong portfolio that clearly demonstrates your strengths in UX and visual design skills, along with digital strategy, design, and development.
- A passion for resolving user pain points through great design, synthesizing real user feedback, user testing, heuristics, and usability standards into designs.
- Experience with digital application development methodologies, life cycles, and best practices, including knowledge of responsive design techniques for different form factors (desktop vs. mobile).
- Excellent communication and influencing skills ability to present and win approval for concepts from senior and marketing leadership.
- Proven ability to collaborate with key partners and stakeholders across Product, Marketing, Development, and Operations teams. Working closely with Visual Designers and Front-end developers to ensure intended experiences are carried through.
- Strong project management skills. Must be able to meet critical deadlines and deliverables, handling multiple tasks with changing priorities, and effectively communicating changes in scope and schedule to stakeholders.
- Willingness to learn quickly and autonomously in a fast-paced environment, pro-actively taking initiative with excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance on first day of employment
- 100% employer-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance for employee-only plans
- 401(k) w/ company match
- Company issued laptop + Home office stipend
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Hybrid Work Model (in-office and remote)
- Parental Leave
- Casual Dress Code
- Free Branded SWAG
- Healthy Snacks in Office
- Company Events
- Peer recognition and rewards with Bonusly
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We are looking for a Lead Product Designer with SaaS, PaaS or DBaaS product design experience and demonstrated leadership. You will help build and lead our Design Team and partner closely with fellow subject matter experts to fully redesign our platform.
This position is responsible for all aspects of product design and development; from collaborative brainstorming, innovating, and delivering impactful experiences, to leading meaningful workshops, user research, and competitive analysis. Seamlessly collaborate.
Job OverviewThe UX and Web Designer is a critical role to the overall success of the organization. In addition to an excellent understanding of user experience and customer service, the Web Designer will be responsible for conceptualizing and creating.
DescriptionGENERAL SUMMARY:The Web Site Designer will be involved in maintaining and evolving the creative projection for Victoria Secret & Co’s Amazon home and lading pages and site updates. This role supports digital design and production, and draws.
Description :UI , UX - Job description:Primary Responsibilities: Prototypes, wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideasDetailed user flows, wireframes, and visual design mockups.