devops (8) devops (5.5) docker (1) =Container (0.5) continu>integr (0.5) =container (0.5) testing (2) autom>test (1) jenkin (1) nosql (1) nosql (1) aws (0.5) =AWS (0.5)
Nimbus is looking for a Sr. DevOps Engineer to augment our technical team at the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). The candidate should have a passion for keeping up-to-date on the latest technologies and envisioning the potential benefits the technologies can bring to CMS and a desire for continuous learning and application of that knowledge into practice.
The DevOps team member will assist CMS technical leadership in assessing, defining, implementing, and/or supporting the Enterprise DevSecOps program for CMS.
This work entails assisting CMS components and contractors entering (or migrating) the CMS Cloud Hosting Platform. It may include assisting CMS customers with their IT projects, from simple to large-scale, enterprise-level programs.
- Assist in providing consultative solutions to help CMS components implement DevOps capabilities guided by CMS Best practices and governance.
- To promote and encourage secure product development, assist in CI/CD methodology and architecture define best practices to assist customer DevOps platforms.
- Consult in the design and implementation of DevOps platforms, demonstrate example frameworks and governance that cover areas such as integrating security into build automation, deployment automation, test automation, SDLC orchestration, environment management, monitoring, and production release procedures.
- Assist in driving the adoption of tools and practices as the client transitions to DevOps
- Experience and ability to act in a consultative capacity with client personnel in addition to applying technical skills
Basic Qualifications/ Preferred Skills:
- Web Application development experience
- Experience in administration of one or more of the following: Windows, Linux, UNIX
- Minimum two years experience with NoSQL, Grafana Dashboard, Secrets scanning, GitHub, identifying best practices and gaps in implementation, Docker Image security, and Container Scanning.
- Two years of experience working in Agile methodologies and transformations
- 3 years experience in configuration & Continuous integration tools such as Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Maven, Ant, Git, Sonatype
- AWS Certification (preferred)
- effectively explain complex technical matters to non-technical stakeholders
- identify issues, blockers, and implement effective solution
- work effectively in a fast-paced multitasking environment
- work independently with limited direction, knowing when to seek guidance or escalate
- work with remote teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Exposure/working understanding of container technology such as Docker, OpenShift, ECS, EKS
- Exposure to vulnerability and threat assessment/remediation
- Exposure to governance, reporting and escalation best practices
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Great company with top-of-the-line benefits and the opportunity to work directly with CMS Sr Technical Leaders
- Best-in-class compensation packages and employee benefits many of them fully funded by Nimbus
- Nimbus offers three different HSA-compatible Healthcare Plans at Bronze, Silver, and Gold Levels, contributing majority of employees' and their families' premiums.
- Fully funded Dental PPO and Vision Plans.
- Employees can enroll in a 401(k) plan, and Nimbus contributes 3% of the employee's salary to the plan.
- Employees get paid holidays and generous Paid Time Off (PTO) from work for various needs.
- Fully funded Short term and Long term disability coverage
- Fully funded Term Life Insurance coverage
- Employees are eligible for Performance-based bonuses.
- Tuition assistance for completion of degrees, diplomas, and certificate courses.
- Variety of other fringe benefits.
- Fully funded Stay Fit program that pays for Gym memberships and fitness essentials.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Challenge your skills with an established, growing Web-based CompanyOur technical team is integral to the constantly evolving nature of our products and services. These enhancements have been so well received by our clients that we have never been busier..
Job Description Actalent's client is looking for a very experienced DevOps Engineer to add to their team. Workspace for Government is a US Government initiative to provide software products to our most sensitive customers. It has a groundbreaking new.
Headquarters: New York, NY URL: https://clevertech.bizExperience Remote done Right. Over 20 years of remote experience, all 500+ staff are 100% remote and we still grow vibrant relationships, provide exceptional opportunities for career growth while.
What's it all about?Founded in 2010, kartenmacherei has become one of the leading online suppliers for personalized cards in Europe. With over 200.000 products like wedding invitations, Christmas cards and birth announcements, we accompany the most important.
DevOps & Cloud Engineering Manager-REMOTE This is a Direct Hire Opportunity NOT Eligible for C2C 100% Remote Must Reside in one of the following states: NY, NJ, IN, MI, WI, FL, NC, SC, GA, TXResponsibilitiesCI/CD and Test AutomationAdheres to.
More jobs by this company
Nimbus is looking for a seasoned AWS Certified Cloud Architect to augment our technical team that serves the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and supports AWS Cloud Migration. In this position, you will identify best practices and document.