devops (4.5) devops (3.5) continu>integr (0.5) docker (0.5) testing (1) jenkin (1) aws (1) =AWS (1) ruby (1) ruby (1) python (1) python (1) sql (1) postgresql (1)
Veridify is looking for our first DevOps Engineer to join our team. You’ll work on building out and improving our continuous integration / continuous delivery infrastructure, enhancing our performance monitoring capabilities, and helping with integrations that touch various functional teams at Veridify, such as development, operations, and sales.
Who You Are
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Experience with Jenkins, Docker and/or Snapcraft, and AWS (S3, EC2, RDS, IAM, VPC, CloudWatch, Autoscaling, Redshift, Elastic Beanstalk)
- Good knowledge of Bash, a scripting language like Ruby or Python, and relational databases like PostgreSQL
- Familiarity with other AWS services (e.g. Lambda, Kinesis, etc), CI/CD services (e.g. CircleCI, BitBucket Actions, etc.), infrastructure-as-code tools, configuration management tools, and/or monitoring tools (e.g. New Relic) are a plus
- Ability to lead infrastructure initiatives, working with engineers to identify pain points and independently drive projects
- Ability to prioritize and evaluate security, reliability, scalability, and maintainability considerations
- Ability to evaluate and communicate different engineering solutions and trade-offs
- Passion for cybersecurity and IoT technology, and a desire to work at a mission-driven organization
- An exceptional problem solver
- A clear, friendly, and open-minded communicator
How You'll Make an Impact
- Improve / upgrade our CI/CD infrastructure
- Enhance our application monitoring & telemetry capabilities to improve observability
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Perform root cause analysis on production errors
- Better automate and improve the engineer onboarding experience
- Manage networking and security configurations (e.g. DNS, TLS)
- Work with software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and protocols
- Deploy upgrades and bug fixes to our tech stack
- Ensure our systems are safe and secure and we are following cybersecurity best practices
- Write and maintain documentation for setup and maintenance of relevant systems
- Optimize resource usage to save costs
See below about how to apply and why you will love working for Veridify.
Why You Will Love Working At Veridify
We’re a remote-first company with team members located across the United States spanning multiple time zones. We build cutting edge cybersecurity products for building automation and industrial IoT. We believe personal connection is the foundation for the great work we do together. In order to build our relationships, we meet with coworkers in person at least once a year at a full company meeting. These are great opportunities to meet the people you work with every day and to do some of the work that is much more difficult to do virtually. Though most of our roles are fully remote, the majority of our leadership positions require limited amounts of travel for in-person meetings throughout the year, primarily to our headquarters in Shelton, CT.
We care about our work but know that we all care about things outside of work, too. Sometimes this looks like being flexible with our time to log on to a critical meeting and other times, it’s our team being flexible for us to attend to life outside of Veridify. We work at a sustainable pace, and trust you to estimate and deliver on your goals.
We offer competitive pay and meaningful opportunities for career advancement. Our benefits to full-time employees include paid time off and holidays, health insurance, and a 401k retirement plan.
If your experience is close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms – skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.
Veridify is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
How to Apply
Veridify is an equal opportunity employer located in Shelton, CT. We are fully remote-friendly, with tools and processes to support remote employees. Expect at least one yearly face-to-face meeting. We offer benefits to full-time employees which include paid time off and holidays, health insurance, and a 401K retirement plan.
All employees working in the CT office are required to be fully vaccinated.
If you are interested in applying to Veridify, please email your resume and cover letter to our Human Resources department at Jobs@veridify.com.
You must be authorized to work in the United States. Due to our customers and the cryptographic nature of our work, some of our technical positions may require that you be eligible to obtain United States Security Clearance.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Challenge your skills with an established, growing Web-based CompanyOur technical team is integral to the constantly evolving nature of our products and services. These enhancements have been so well received by our clients that we have never been busier..
Job Description Actalent's client is looking for a very experienced DevOps Engineer to add to their team. Workspace for Government is a US Government initiative to provide software products to our most sensitive customers. It has a groundbreaking new.
Headquarters: New York, NY URL: https://clevertech.bizExperience Remote done Right. Over 20 years of remote experience, all 500+ staff are 100% remote and we still grow vibrant relationships, provide exceptional opportunities for career growth while.
What's it all about?Founded in 2010, kartenmacherei has become one of the leading online suppliers for personalized cards in Europe. With over 200.000 products like wedding invitations, Christmas cards and birth announcements, we accompany the most important.
DevOps & Cloud Engineering Manager-REMOTE This is a Direct Hire Opportunity NOT Eligible for C2C 100% Remote Must Reside in one of the following states: NY, NJ, IN, MI, WI, FL, NC, SC, GA, TXResponsibilitiesCI/CD and Test AutomationAdheres to.
More jobs by this company
We are seeking a skilled C programmer to implement the company’s cryptographic methods on a wide range of microcontrollers used in IoT products. This position can be remote but is based out of our Shelton, CT office.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:.
Veridify is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our distributed team responsible for building the Veridify DOME solution. You will join a team implementing applications running on everything from small appliances all the way up to cloud-based.