Product Experience Analyst Responsibilities:
- Explore and analyze user experience and product performance data, develop goals and tracking metrics, and ensure product priorities are data-driven and accommodate short term and long-term goals.
- Apply quantitative analysis and data-mining skills to develop deep analytical insights around product usability, correctness and the end-to-end experience across a variety of data sets and platforms.
- Build strategic relationships and manage communication and alignment across multiple partner teams.
- Partner with Research, Design, Marketing, Operations, and Testing teams to identify opportunities to improve our products based on user feedback and help quantify the impact of their qualitative insights.
- Partner with Engineering, Design, and Product Management to design and develop experiments to test hypotheses, iterate and implement changes in existing products that positively impact the people and business's experience and drive new Facebook products that are high quality and low risk.
- Instill a focus on quality in the product culture by creating objective data driven stories that influence and convince product teams to prioritize quality projects.
- Inform, influence, and execute new quality initiatives that are data driven and meaningfully shift core metrics in the positive direction.
- Initiate and drive change through influence, and collaborating with a variety of cross functional stakeholders.
- 2+ years SQL experience
- Knowledge of statistics (experimental design, statistical analysis, hypothesis testing)
- 1+ years of experience in Tableau, Qlik, Power BI, or other data visualization tools
- Analytical experience, with experience building product intuition, solving problems using data and providing business insights
- Experience creating and telling stories from data
- Experience constructing interpersonal relationships across teams, communicating technical content and analytical insights to multiple audiences
- Currently has, or is in the process of obtaining a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, relevant technical field, or equivalent practical experience. Degree must be completed prior to joining Meta.
- Work experience in tech, finance, consulting or related industry
- 1+ years of programming experience in Python or R
- Knowledge or experience in machine learning principles, fundamentals and applications
- Experience in internet advertising and/or the advertising industry
- Experience at a software technology company
- Experience leveraging raw customer feedback to develop new analytical initiatives
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About LumenLumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for.
CSA+Capstone is currently seeking an Operations Planning Analyst to support the IT management of the Navy C4I Suite program in support of Commander, Navy Installations Command (CNIC), Shore Emergency Operations Center (SEOC), located in Washington, DC..
Galvion Active Systems designs and manufactures dynamic energy and data management solutions for the modern battlefield. Operations today depend on more charged equipment than ever before, and soldier efficiency and mobility are vital to mission success..
WHO ARE YOU? A collaborative and strategic visionary looking to put their project management and technical skills to work in order to reach the program’s full potential and organization’s goals.WHO ARE WE? We are passionate, lifelong learners, and creative.
Meet MacStadium. We build cloud solutions to simplify Mac for business. We actively participate in and influence the Apple ecosystem in a cool way and have been a part of it since day one. Developers and end users at leading tech companies, big enterprises,.
More jobs by this company
Are you interested in solving complex problems that are geared towards improving the privacy of people using Meta's family of apps? Do you have an adversarial mindset and are excited about investigating and analyzing potential threats? Come join us at.
Reality Labs Research (RLR) brings together a world-class, cross-discipline R&D team with the shared goal of developing the next generation of augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) technologies. Our research focuses on developing comprehensive.
Enterprise Products is seeking a technical, process & detail-oriented Application Manager to lead and manage the Access Management process, including administrator responsibilities for Oracle Fusion Risk Cloud and our proprietary custom developed Access.
Community Product Operations' focus is on supporting our users through both direct support interactions as well as scalable solutions, and on improving the health of our products by helping people understand how to use them. Those who join our teams.
Come invent the future. At Reality Labs, software development is vital to turbocharging our scientific explorations and generating viable paths to the consumer products people will use for decades to come — products that will change how the world engages.
Every month, billions of people access Meta products using mobile devices from across the world. Our mobile teams constantly push the boundaries of the user experience across all our apps, including Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Messenger, and more,.
The Legal Central Services data engineering team is responsible for building solutions to solve complex problems related to compliance, security & investigations, intellectual property, and more. We are looking for a Data Engineering Manager to lead.
Meta is looking for a Network Production Engineer with experience in networking, systems, tooling, and automation to join the Network Infra team. This team is responsible for deploying and managing one of the world’s largest, most complex, and robust.
Data Analysts drive how the UX Research function is powered at Meta by empowering Research leaders to integrate business data into their daily decisions as well as longer-term investments. The Data Analyst role in the Research Operations Insights team.
Compliance is focused on ensuring that the platforms and communities we support remain safe and secure from all forms of harm. Regulated payments is a core area of support and our small and global team operates compliance programs across Transaction.
Meta Reality Labs' mission is to give people the tools to feel connected anytime, anywhere. We create new, category-defining consumer hardware and software that are immersive, social, and increase the depth of people's connections. The team is a diverse.
Enterprise Engineering Engagement delivers internal end-user technical support that drives productivity at Facebook. We are a dynamic, diverse and globally dispersed team of IT professionals. Our mission is to unlock every individual’s productivity and.
Meta’s Network Security team is seeking an experienced engineer to help secure the infrastructure that connects over a billion users. You will be responsible for building, implementing and operationally supporting network security efforts throughout.
Meta is in search of the world’s most creative and experienced engineering leaders. We embrace entrepreneurs as well as those who come from more established organizations. Software Engineering Managers are clearly characterized by progressive technical.
The Integrity and Risk Launches team is part of Meta’s Global Operations Customer & Product Operations team that provides a suite of services as our Product Management, Engineering, Policy, and Operations partners design new product solutions. The new.
Meta is looking for a Storage Engineer that is passionate about technology, solving complex business challenges, and ready to reimagine how storage services can be designed and delivered. The ideal candidate will have experience supporting infrastructure.
Reality Labs at Meta is building products that make it easier for people to connect with the ones they love most, enjoy top notch wire-free VR, and push the future of computing platforms. We are a team of world-class experts developing and shipping products.
Meta’s Net Zero team drives sustainability strategy, programs and engagement across the company and with our partners. We seek an experienced Program Manager to lead a portfolio of greenhouse gas (GHG) reduction projects as part of Meta’s goal to reach.
Want to work on front page news issues? Excited about solving new problems at an unheard-of scale? Our Legal Technology Solutions team (LTS) is a team that is passionate about working with cross-functional teams to improve their operational efficiency.
Production Engineers at Facebook are hybrid software/systems engineers who ensure that Facebook's services run smoothly and have the capacity for future growth. They are embedded in every one of Facebook's product and infrastructure teams and are core.