- Understand and represent user needs for one of the Kepler services.
- Monitoring the market and develop a deep understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Define the vision and product strategy.
- Align all internal stakeholders with the vision for the product i.e.,whats the problemwere solving, why are we solving it, who are we solving it for.
- Work together with the product owner and project manager to prioritize feature backlog, organize sprint planning sessions, and participate in daily scrums.
- Own and maintain a product agile brief that can be referenced by anyone in the organization.
- Become the voice of the customer within Kepler and encourage a customer first mentality.
- Collaborate with the sales team to gain insights on customer dialogues, their pain points, challenges in conversation.
- Engage with customers (internal and external) and partners to deliver roadmap updates, get product feedback, and identify additional challenges and opportunities.
- Collaborate with marketing team to correctly position the services.
- Help build product processes within Kepler to enable product-led development.
- Maintain an up-to-date roadmap.
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent, in engineering or technical field.
- 5+ years of combined Product Management, Engineering, or other relevant areas.
- Experience seeing a company bring a product to market for the first time.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment where decisions must sometimes be made without an abundance of data and information.
- Strong analytical skills coupled with genuine curiosity, and a data-driven mindset.
- Experience working with a cross-functional product team (e.g., hardware, software, infrastructure etc.).
- Ability to ruthlessly prioritize product features based on data or feedback from internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience with B2B products and services.
- Superb verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong creativity and conceptual skills.
- Demonstrates excellent influencing/negotiation skill.
- Experience in optical or RF communications.
- Experience successfully driving products to market.
- Experience working in a high growth startup environment.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Description SummaryReporting to the Marketing Leader for Aviation Software, at GE Digital you will work as an integral part of our global Product Marketing team that manages the launch and demand generation for new and innovative software products.
About PragmaPragma is supporting healthy and vibrant online communities by creating a backend game engine a platform of services and tools that enable game studios to launch live-service games.You'll be joining a passionate team that has scaled games.
Job Requisition ID: 18005Additional Locations: Fully remote; work may be done from any State in the US.Who We AreHMH is a learning technology company committed to delivering connected solutions that engage learners, empower educators, and improve student.
We are looking for a Content Creator to write and publish various types of pieces for our Software Technolgoy/SaaS customers' web presence, like articles, product descriptions and social media posts.Content Creator responsibilities include producing.
To Apply:Please submit your application here https://hire.toggl.com/c/pq0v2/7vgjl/Type: Contractor (full-time)Work place: Anywhere (remote). This role will require you to work primarily during Eastern Time (GMT-4).Compensation: $2,500-3,500 USD/month.
Headquarters: California, USA and Manila, Philippines URL: https://getmagic.com/careersWhy this role existsReporting to the CEO, this role will own all organic marketing channels to help Magic hit its goal of becoming the go-to platform for helping.
Meet Zartico, the world’s first Destination Operating System.Zartico’s mission is to empower DMOs to be better stewards of the world’s tourist destinations through improved data intelligence and decision-making. Makers of the first Destination Operating.
The GAMURS Group is seeking a capable and talented Talent Acquisition Managerwith experience in recruiting writers and editorial staff to join GAMURS Group in its journey to redefine gaming and entertainment media. This is a Full-Time Permanent role.
About The Company: uSERPuSERPis a performance-driven SEO firm serving venture-backed software and tech-enabled companies like monday.com, Robinhood, ActiveCampaign, and 100s more.We're a diverse team of SEO experts spanning the globe, with a home-base.
Location: Vancouver or remote within CanadaWe are looking for a talented and experienced Developer Relations Marketing Manager to join our team and will champion and promote our solutions to the developer community. Reporting to the Director, Product.