- Lead client interaction to gather business requirements and develop concepts of operations.
Automate processes, develop a proof of concepts, develop, and enhance prototypes, and create production applications.
- Demonstrated experience with the design and development of User Interfaces (UI)
- Advice and assistance in the selection, use, and performance tuning of technical tools
- Analyze and manipulate exceptionally large data sets.
- Assess and recommend new technology/solutions.
- Clearly, communicate (written and orally) technical issues and solutions to non-technical staff.
- Minimum of 8 years experience with .NET technologies (C#, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, jQuery) to develop software solutions
- Database development experience to develop software solutions
- Previous agile/Scrum experience
- Experience with cloud technologies (Azure, O365, AWS), SharePoint (2013+), .NET Core, and Dynamics
- Front end web development background with Angular and/or React
- Desire to obtain or utilize relevant technical certifications as part of continuous professional growth
- Blazor experience in a .NET web framework using C# and HTML.
AIS employees can spend their entire career at AIS doing challenging, rewarding work and reach their desired level of achievement and responsibility. We offer the opportunity to move up, without the obligation to move out of a position where one excels. We are committed to our employee's success; however, they define it.
It's our dedication to our employees that inspired our leadership to invest in our future and become partially employee-owned through an Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP).
Our employees are our greatest strength, and we do all that we can to serve them. We invest in technology as early adopters, allowing us to create transformative and innovative solutions for our customers while exposing our team to cutting edge technology.
We hire outstanding individuals who are committed to curiosity, passionate about emerging technology, and who are excited to find innovative solutions for the biggest tech challenges facing international brands and government agencies today.
We Invest in Individuals Committed to Innovation
AIS is seeking professionals of a certain character and level of excellence. People that we can learn from and that we can help grow to achieve their personal career goals.
- Smart people with a passion for technology
- Strong technical capabilities with a consultancy mindset
- Close involvement with local technical communities
- A willingness to think outside of the box to provide innovative solutions to clients
- Ability to solve challenging technical business problems
- Self-directed professionals
- Client Success
- Continued Learning and Technical Excellence
- Strong Client Relationships
- Citizenship and Community
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)LOCATION: Remote - Europe or LATAMHOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $30 – $35/hrESTIMATED DURATION: 40h/week - Long termABOUT US:Braintrust is the only network that gives.
Company DescriptionTake your career to new heights. Come join us at MORI Associates and help us support the most exciting projects at NASA.Job DescriptionMust be a U.S. Citizen for badgingResponsibilitiesTranslate NASA organization and customer needs.
Description:We are looking for an enthusiastic Software Engineer to join our experienced application development team. A qualified candidate would assist with all functions of software coding and design; primarily focused on learning the existing codebase,.
Company Overview:The Enlyte Family of BusinessesMitchell | Genex | CoventryEnlyte is the parent brand of Mitchell, Genex and Coventry, an organization unlike any other in the Property & Casualty industry, bringing together three great businesses with.
Role: .NET DeveloperLocation: Washington, DC [Remote]Duration: Long term contractlooking only independent candidate Roles and Responsibilities: At least 8 years of programming experience, with 5 years in latest .Net technologiesWorking with integration.
More jobs by this company
Intro:As an Software Tester, you will be part of a team using cutting edge cloud and data technologies. Join our team of professionals and accomplish what others only dream of.What You'll Be Doing:Attend daily Scrum meetings to understand the project.