TISTA associates enjoy above Industry Healthcare Benefits, Remote Working Options, Paid Time Off, Training/Certification opportunities, Healthcare Savings Account & Flexible Savings Account, Paid Life Insurance, Short-term & Long-term Disability, 401K Match, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program, Paid Holidays, Military Leave, and much more!
- Working with stakeholders to gather business requirements, needs and formulating solution design
- Discussing requirements and facilitating process re-design
- Software design & development
- Code management practices
- Agile development practices and methodology
- Web development including HTML, CSS, XML
- Web service protocols such as REST
- ServiceNow core architecture
- Building custom Service Catalog items, workflows, and orchestration
- Experience conducting sustainment patching, development, testing, and implementation
Working Knowledge of:
- Code, Crystal Reports
- Microfocus fortify security scanning and resolution
- JIRA, Git, GitHub, GitHub Desktop
- Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- Representational state transfer (REST) API
- Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) API
- Unit testing frameworks (Microsoft unit test framework, NUnit, xUnit)
- Fortify Scan
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems, Business, or related scientific /technical discipline and 8+ years’ work experience
- Eight (8) years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education (16 years total)
- The ability to pass a Tier 2/Modest Background Investigation
- Remote, USA
- Monday - Friday (8:00 AM - 4:30 PM CST Time)
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Company Overview:The Enlyte Family of BusinessesMitchell | Genex | CoventryEnlyte is the parent brand of Mitchell, Genex and Coventry, an organization unlike any other in the Property & Casualty industry, bringing together three great businesses with.
What We Do...PSPDFKit is on a mission to help developers deliver excellent software by building exceptional products and providing great support. We enable businesses to work smarter and faster, saving time and expenses along the way, and freeing developers.
Remote .NET DeveloperPremier software. Best support. Now approaching 40 YEARS of service to the law enforcement and public safety community, we provide 19 fully integrated software applications to support various agencies. Privately held, and never bought.
Job Description:AmeriBen is a proud member of the Elevance Health family of companies. We are a third-party administrator (TPA) of medical benefits, also providing medical management, human resource consulting and retirement benefits administration services..
YOUR LIFE'S MISSION: POSSIBLEYou have goals, dreams, hobbies and things you’re passionate about.What’s Important to You Is Important to UsWe’re looking for people who not only want to do meaningful, challenging work, keep their skills sharp and move.
More jobs by this company
Overview:Are you a Senior Database Administrator that would like to be part of delivering initiatives for digitization, automation, modernization, infrastructure, security, and interoperability of systems and processes to provide Veterans and their families.
Overview:Are you a Senior Business Analyst that would like to be part of delivering initiatives for digitization, automation, modernization, infrastructure, security, and interoperability of systems and processes to provide Veterans and their families.
Overview:Are you an Angular Developer looking to positively affect the lives of millions of people?The selected candidate will join a team helping reshape healthcare IT with CMS! You will have an opportunity to develop highly innovative solutions using.