Headquarters: New York
Circle is building the modern community platform for every creator and brand in the world: think "Shopify for creator/brand-led communities". We make it really easy for creators and brands to bring their discussions, members, and content all into one place.
We're a cross-platform community product built for web and mobile, and we're looking for a Senior Front-end Engineer (React) to help take our product to the next level.
This is a 100% remote role. We're now a fully remote team of 65 (and growing!) based in the U.S., Colombia, Portugal, India, Argentina, Slovenia, and other countries. We have a preference for candidates in U.S. and European time zones.
Check out our Careers page for more information about us.
- Work on a frontend architecture written in React.js, Ruby on Rails, Tailwind.js.
- Build critical features and improvements for our web app.
- Improve the quality of our codebase, identify architectural deficiencies, and create achievable paths to solve/evolve them.
- Work closely with Circle's co-founders throughout the feature spec + design process.
- Work closely with our designers to design and develop a world-class user experience.
Who we're looking for
- 5+ years of full-stack experience designing and building high volume, scalable SaaS applications from end-to-end. Strong proficiency in React and SASS/CSS, with Typescript and Ruby on Rails being nice to haves.
- Experience leading/architecting complex user interfaces and API design.
- Strong judgement and an attention to detail when it comes to architectural, product, design, and process decisions. Your judgement should inspire a high level of trust within the team.
- Multiple years of experience debugging complex issues; you can debug a web application problem all the way from the browser, through the transport, to the application, servers, databases, and asynchronous queues.
- A desire to work in an environment which values speed of iteration and individual autonomy.
- Motivation to understand the business, our users, their requirements, and to deliver results.
- Passion for continued learning and a track record of picking up new technologies and skills as you ship high-quality code.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Headquarters: Wilmington, DE URL: https://kanopi.comDescription This position is open to applicants in the US and Canada ABOUT THE JOBAs a Drupal Front-End Engineer your day-to-day includes working closely with your project managers and technical leads;.
Principal Software Engineer - Front-End Specialist $160000 - $200000 / year About the Company We're Arcules: an innovative, bold member of the Canon family. We move fast, operate on trust, and value our employees. Our engineering team is passionate about.
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.Job CategoryCustomer Success GroupJob DetailsWhat you’ll be doing…The Professional Services Delivery team.
About FeedonomicsHave you ever wondered how companies list their products on Amazon? Or how Google knows which products are in stock in a store near you? How about how your order gets to your door when you buy from a 3rd party merchant on Amazon? That’s.
About Mindful:Are you passionate about mental health & wellness and wish to make a difference in people's lives? Do you wish to make a positive impact on the current mental health crisis in this country? Mindful Care is a revolutionary same-day mental.
More jobs by this company
Headquarters: New York URL: https://circle.soCircle is building the modern community platform for every creator and brand in the world: think "Shopify for creator/brand-led communities". We make it really easy for creators and brands to bring their.