- You have +3 years of solid development experience with Golang;
- You follow best practices and conventions;
- Responsible and able to work with minimal supervision;
- Upper-intermediate English level;
- You can communicate well with both technical and non-technical clients.
- Timezone: CET (+/- 3 hours);
- Basic knowledge of DevOps culture and REST API development would be a plus.
- Design, develop, document, and test core software components according to product requirements;
- Collaborate with other team members to incorporate their development work;
- Work with QA and DevOps teams to deliver quality software research and investigate product requirements and new technologies;
- Collaborate with the stakeholders.
? 100% remote work: Work from anywhere.
?? Flexibility: The ability to change one project to another one.
? Financial growth: Competitive compensation and performance-based increases.
??♂? Freedom: Very flexible working schedule.
? 360-degree growth: Opportunities for professional development and personal growth.
- Be part of Proxify community: Network with like-minded and enthusiastic individuals to make a difference.
- Make an impact: You get the opportunity to work on the projects that inspire you and add value to your career.
- Transparency: Contracts with transparency in earnings and working hours.
- Save your time: Fast and efficient hiring process to match you with the project of your preference.
- Ownership: Take ownership of your work and enjoy more freedom in your career.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Golang Backend EngineerBright Pattern is a global provider of cloud-based contact center software that helps businesses to organize work, automate frequent responses, and stay in context of the customer inquiries from contact to contact, irrespective.
*This position is 100% remote*For over ten years, HappyFunCorp has been helping businesses develop great products and deliver technical solutions with a blend of strong engineering skills, human-focused design, and culture that makes working with us.
Title: GOLANG DEVELOPER - ATLANTA, GA (REMOTE):Terms of Hire: W2 contract.Pay rate: $ OpenJob Description/Skills Required:GO-LANG DEVELOPER - ATLANTA, GA (REMOTE):Our client is currently building out a team to come work their NextGen application. These.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to help us build and improve our internal runtime tooling and developer experience on top of cutting edge technologies such as Kubernetes and Vault. Additionally, you’ll be helping us build monitoring, management.
_Senior Golang Developer_What will you do?Responsibilities:Getting to know the tools / technologies needed to meet the requirementsAnalysis and implementation of solutions based on the provided requirementsTesting source code and debuggingActive participation.
More jobs by this company
Headquarters: Sweden URL: http://career.proxify.ioThe Role:We are searching for a Senior React Native Developer. You can be a perfect candidate if you are growth-oriented, you take pleasure in your work, and you enjoy working on new ideas to develop.
Headquarters: Sweden URL: http://career.proxify.ioThe Role:We are searching for a Senior UX/UI Designer. You can be a perfect candidate if you are growth-oriented, you take pleasure in your work, and you enjoy working on new ideas to develop exciting.
Headquarters: Sweden URL: http://career.proxify.ioThe Role:We are searching for a Senior C++ and familiar with Unreal Engine 4/5 Developer. You can be a perfect candidate if you are growth-oriented, you take pleasure in your work, and you enjoy working.