- Product & Domain Expertise : Be a trusted advisor to the Customer to advise them on the best practices in protecting their mobile applications from various threat vectors such as application tampering, jailbreaking, malicious apps & network attacks. This would apply to both mobile application & mobile device protection.
- Drive Adoption & Business Value : Helping Customers adopt Zimperium’s solutions and providing them guidance during the deployment cycle & to help integrate the tools within their application development & release lifecycle.
- Hands-on Expertise : Demonstrate functional and hands-on technical competency on the Zimperium solutions.
- Team Player & a Technical Leader: Ability to lead conversations with customer teams as well as internal teams(Product/Engg); Ability to articulate technical requirements & challenges to senior management.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Sci, Information Security, IT or equivalent in Engineering degree.
- Strong Technical Skills & hands on experience with mobile application development (see Technical skills)
- Security Certifications such as CISSP would be a plus
- 10+ years of experience in software development, architecture or technology consulting.
- 5+ years of experience working in Mobile application development
- Hands on experience using Code obfuscation, application binary scanning , integrating SDK’s into mobile apps.
- Customer Facing experience is mandatory.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- iOS, Android, Swift, java, C++,python, SQL
- Experience using REST API’s, json, xml
- Familiarity with Mobile device management solutions such as Airwatch, Mobile Iron, Intune is a plus.
Zimperium is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Title: Solar Wind Network EngineerJob location: RemoteJob Type: Long Term ContractJob Description:Must be a US citizen and public trust clearance -Top 3:1. Strong understanding of SolarWinds for network monitoring (specifically, they need to have.
Headquarters: Santa Ana, California, United States URL: http://www.photoboothsupplyco.comElegant iOS-based photo booths connected to peripherals like printers, DSLRs, and LEDs.All controlled by a cloud-based web software.If this excites you, continue.
***Please note… We will consider applicants looking to work remotely in the following states: AL, AZ, AR, FL, GA, ID, IN, IA, KS, LA, MS, MO, MT, NC, OH, OK, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WYWe’re forging a digital-driven future to wholly reimagine how we tackle.
SUMMARYProvide remote (work from home) technical and application problem resolution and escalation assistance related to all of CORSAIR’s products. Document, diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve problems with our newest gear, components, PCs, software,.
Address: USA-RI-North Kingstown-320 Commerce Park RdStore Code: Technology Innovation (27507)What’s Our DishAnnounced in May 2018, Peapod Digital Labs (PDL) is an Ahold Delhaize USA company that powers the eCommerce and digital strategies for the Great.