java (3) java (1) jvm (1) junit (1) testing (1) qa (1) devops (1) devops (0.5) continu>integr (0.5) back-end (1) back>end (1) sql (1) sql (1) aws (0.5) =AWS (0.5)
Bayview is an investment management firm focused on investments in mortgage and consumer credit. The Consumer Lending Fintech is a newly founded business line for direct to consumer lending efforts. The Consumer Lending team aims to improve people s lives. The team will create innovative solutions that will raise awareness of available financial options and provide products to improve the financial well-being of consumers.
- The engineering team in Consumer Lending will play a key role in building the product experience to launch a series of innovative products that will be beneficial for consumers. We will first launch new products/flows for existing customers and then expand to prospects. We are looking for senior engineers who can operate with a white sheet of paper, ideate, collaborate, build, launch, and iterate on new consumer facing products. As a remote-first Consumer Lending Fintech team, this role can be remote or in an office in New York City, NY or Coral Gables, FL.
Essential DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following job functions are not all-inclusive. The employee will be required to perform other job-related tasks/responsibilities as requested. Job duties may change as required by needs of company.
- Develop scalable, highly available and reliable microservices based applications
- Provide hands on technical leadership and participate in architectural decision-making
- Collaborate with product management, QA, devops and others in an Agile environment
- Experiment with available tools and research new tools in order to determine optimal solutions
- Conduct peer code reviews and mentor/coach junior developers
- Adhere to the Company s Compliance Standards
- Ensure a safe and secure work environment
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience in back-end engineering at fintech (payments), ecommerce or marketplace at a fast-growing company
- Experience designing and building secure and highly available systems at scale
- Passionate about learning new technologies and adapting to complex and fast moving environments
- Ability to work and communicate cross-functionally; collaborate & influence as part of a team
- Ability to understand complex systems and solve challenging analytical problems
- Collaborative in team environments but also able to act autonomously as a decision-maker
- Analytical curiosity and experience using data to identify issues and determine actions
- Ability to mentor and guide other team members
- Ability to take "full ownership" of issues until they are completely resolved
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- 8+ years of experience with Java (or JVM-based languages)
- Good experience with microservices and related best practices
- Good experience with cloud architectures and tools (AWS preferred)
- Knowledge or experience with Spring/Spring Boot or related frameworks
- Experience with SQL databases and in-memory datastores
- Experience with testing tools such as Junit and continuous integration
Certifications, Licenses, and/or Registration
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to handle, touch or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee frequently is required to talk and hear. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms. The employee is rarely required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Bayview Asset Management is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of consideration for employment and employment with the Company are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
The Company Azul products are used by hundreds of thousands of Java developers, millions of connected devices globally, and many of the world's most successful businesses, including 27% of the Fortune 100, 50% of Forbes Top 10 World's Most Valuable.
Millions of Java developers and the world s top businesses trust Azul to power their applications. We are growing fast and need determined, innovative and energetic contributors who want to make an impact today!Azul is a fast-growing, remote-first organization.
Headquarters: Plovdiv, Bulgaria URL: https://simvoly.comSimvoly is already a fairly large platform that includes various tools for business - drag & drop website builder, funnels, e-commerce, email marketing, and more. We are currently hosting over 900,000.
Duration: 3+ MonthsJob Description:Primary Skill:Java Spring boot-microservices, mongo DB, Oracle, AWS, PCFStrong Senior Java spring boot developer (6+ years minimum) with pure development experience on AWS and cloudAbility to work independently with.
Job DescriptionAbout the CompanyWe are a minority-led and technology-enabled small business and commercial real estate lender with Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI) and Community Development Entity (CDE) certification. Lendistry ranks.