** This is a direct-hire opportunity with our client and is fully remote (indefinitely). Candidates must be able to work in the US without sponsorship.**
Our client is looking add a Sr. Java Developer to their team to assist in building 2.0 of their platform. You will provide technical expertise and support in the design, development, implementation, and testing of this new platform. You will also participate in and/or direct major deliverables of projects through all aspects of the SDLC which includes scope/work estimation, architecture/design, coding for back-end, and unit testing.
- Lead the development efforts to create platform 2.0
- Software programming using Java, Python, and SpringBoot, engaging with PostGRES SQL Databases; in a microservices architecture
- Ability to think big picture and solution for customers, to proactively anticipate problems, be customer-centric in our development and design, and be open-minded to different solutions for achieving a development milestone
- Clearly document processes, methodologies, and tools used
- B.S. in relevant technical degree
- Experienced (at least 5+ years) with Java which must include leading project(s)
- Experienced with scripting languages (Python)
- Experienced with writing complex SQL queries and analysis of data correlations
- Experienced with PostgreSQL
- Experienced with leading project(s)
- Ability to work independently and integrate with other team members
- Project management skills, to scope out timeline, methodology, and deliverables for development, testing, and integration into the platform
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
Our Vetting Process
At Emergent Software, we work hard to find the software engineers who are the right fit for our clients. Here are the steps of our vetting process for this position:
- Application (5 minutes)
- Online Assessment (40 minutes)
- Initial Phone Interview (30-45 minutes)
- 1-2 Interviews with the Client
- Job Offer!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $140,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
**We are interested in every qualified applicant who is eligible to work remotely in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor VISAs.Are you a Junior IT Java Developer with experience in React, Rest API Development and SQL Knowledge? Are.
Salesforce DeveloperJob Title: Senior Salesforce DeveloperLocation: Lake Oswego (REMOTE) HybridSalary: $85-110kRequirements: Senior Salesforce, Java, REACTOur company is currently looking to expand our developer team. We service the healthcare industry.
About Agile5: Agile5 Technologies, Inc., is a Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) and Information Technology (IT) services firm that specializes in the design, development, testing, integration, and maintenance of enterprise software systems. We believe.
Together we fight for everyone’s opportunity for a better financial future.We will do this together — with customers, partners and colleagues. We will fight for others, not against: We will stand up for and champion everyone’s access to opportunities..
Ready to advance your career in technology?If so, GenSpark could be an excellent opportunity for you! We have opportunities for developers with a few years of experience that are looking to take their career to the next level.As a GenSparker, you don’t.
Title : Software Test EngineerLocation : Anywhere in USA - RemoteKEY SKILLS: Automation TestingManual TestingSQLJAVA Development and Python DevelopmentCreating and executing tests for the BACK-END services of our data and analytic information products..
More jobs by this company
** This is a direct-hire opportunity with our client and is fully remote (indefinitely). Candidates must be able to work in the US without sponsorship.**Our client is looking add a Sr. Java Developer to their team to assist in building 2.0 of their platform..
Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET C#) ** This is a contract-to-hire opportunity where you'll work with our client for at least six months on a contract basis (both W2 and 1099 options are available) with the option to convert to full-time with.
** This is a direct-hire opportunity with our client and is fully remote (indefinitely). Candidates must be able to work in the US without sponsorship.**Our client is looking add a mid-level Java Developer to their team to assist in building 2.0 of their.