We are partnering with a company in the freight and trucking industry! They create delightful product experiences that enable freight to move effortlessly, solving complex problems for our shippers and carriers.
In this role, you will:
- Drive technical projects inside the application platform team and the overall engineering team
- Design, implement, test, deploy and maintain our various product and technical solutions
- Promote and exemplify best practices and clean code patterns
- Promote and exemplify simple, secure and scalable solutions and architecture
- Own and drive cross team technical projects and initiatives
- Act as a technology domain expert inside the team and in the overall engineering team
- Eagerness and aptitude to take on new challenges, platforms, languages in a timely manner
The ideal profile:
8+ years of professional software engineering developing production software, including software design and architecture and technical leadership
- Strong knowledge of working with Java and Spring is a must
- Strong knowledge of working with Nodejs or Python is a plus
- Extensive experience in backend software development, building micro services, event driven development using Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc is a must
- Strong knowledge and experience working with CI/CD is a must
- Strong knowledge and experience of the microservices architecture style is a must
- Deep technical knowledge in API/Service design is a must
- Experience working with Cloud solutions and container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes is a must
- Interest in mentoring other engineers is highly valued
- BS Degree in Computer Science or related field; or equivalent professional experience
- Be motivated by time sensitive opportunities and project ownership
- BE: Java Spring, Python, Kafka, Node.js, PostgreSQL
- FE: React & React Native, Redux
- Infrastructure: Microservice architecture, AWS, GCP, Kubernetes, Docker, Service mesh
- Data - Flink, Big Query, terraform, Looker, Kafka-connect
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $120,000.00 - $200,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- AWS: 1 year (Preferred)
- Java: 5 years (Required)
- APIs: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Together we fight for everyone’s opportunity for a better financial future.We will do this together — with customers, partners and colleagues. We will fight for others, not against: We will stand up for and champion everyone’s access to opportunities..
The OpportunityZulily's mission is to deliver the best shopping experience for Moms. Our Zulily corporate headquarters is in Seattle, WA. This position is eligible for remote work in the following states: WA, OH, and NV.Our ShopEx Organization is looking.
Location: ChattanoogaJob Type:ContractPosted about 12 hours agoExpiry Date: 31 December 2022Referral: firstname.lastname@example.orgJob Description:Education:Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent years of experience is required. Equivalent.
About Agile5: Agile5 Technologies, Inc., is a Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) and Information Technology (IT) services firm that specializes in the design, development, testing, integration, and maintenance of enterprise software systems. We believe.
MBL Technologies, Inc. offers a diverse set of technology and management consulting services to the Federal government and commercial markets. Our custom solutions are tailored to support each client’s mission, accounting for their unique needs and operating.
More jobs by this company
Software Developer (GraphQL, JS)IT'S 6-MONTN CONTRACT!About the roleThe Mobile Engineering team is responsible for native iOS and Android applications, which help customers track, forecast, and predict revenue on the go. Building new features for our.
Backend Development EngineerAbout the roleThe Mobile Engineering team is responsible for native iOS and Android applications, which help customers track, forecast, and predict revenue on the go. Building new features for our client's mobile customers.