DMInc.com| Careers | Twitter | LinkedIn |Facebook
If this sounds like you, we can’t wait to meet you. We’re actively seeking a Senior Cloud Native Web Developer to join our talented team of consultants.
What’s in it for you?
Eager to learn new technologies, earn a certification, and grow your skills? We wouldn’t have it any other way. Here at DMI, we emphasize skills cultivation, achievement recognition, and employee engagement. You will be encouraged to try new technologies and step into a new role with the support of an outstanding community of developers and architects.
- Coding, debugging, and supporting cloud-based applications
- Performing unit, integration, and system testing
- Designing, implementing, and consuming RESTful web APIs
- Creating elegant user interface solutions
- Collaborating with fellow team members to help solve technical challenges they’re facing
- Taking ownership of individual components within an application
- Experience in Pharma and/or Healthcare
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or a related field (or equivalent experience)
- 4+ years of experience as a Software Engineer or Senior Software Engineer
- Proficient in object-oriented development and design patterns
- Extensive experience with Angular/TypeScript, React, Vue, or similar
- Experience using build tools like Grunt, Gulp, Webpack, Bower, or similar
- Working knowledge of automation tools such as Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Bitbucket Pipelines, or similar
- Proficient in the review of source code
- Well-versed in the art of Git source control or similar
- Skillful in the use of PaaS serverless technologies such as AWS Lambda, GCP Cloud Functions, or Azure Functions
- Established experience designing and implementing RESTful web APIs using Node.js, C#, and/or Java
- Superb written and oral communication skills
- Experienced in Test-Driven Development, unit testing, and clean code
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, strong work ethic, self-motivated and excellent presentation skills
- Ability to effectively work both autonomously as well as on a team
- Consulting experience
- Deep background working in an Agile methodology to develop software
- Knowledge of software architecture design patterns
- Proven ability to assist in leading small to medium sized development teams
Min. Citizenship Status Required:
Working at DMI
- Community – Blood drives, volunteering opportunities, Holiday parties, summer picnics, Tech Chef, Octoberfest just to name a few ways DMI comes together as a community.
- Convenience/Concierge - Virtual visits through health insurance, pet insurance, commuter benefits, discount tickets for movies, travel and many other items to provide convenience.
- Development – Annual performance management, continuing education and tuition assistance, internal job opportunities along with career enrichment and advancement to help each employee with their professional and personal development.
- Financial – Generous 401k match for both pre-tax and post-tax (ROTH) contributions along with financial wellness education, EAP, Life Insurance and Disability help provide financial stability for each DMI employee.
- Recognition – Great achievements do not go unnoticed by DMI through Annual Awards ceremony, service anniversaries, peer-to-peer acknowledgement through Give-A-Wow, employee referral bonuses.
- Wellness – Healthcare benefits, Wellness programs, Flu Shots, Biometric screenings, on-site lactation rooms provide employees with several wellness options.
***************** No Agencies Please *****************
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US citizenship may be required for some positions.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Who wants to work with a company that has created some of the world’s most popular WordPress plugins, launched a powerful hosting service, and is one of the oldest and most well-established WordPress companies around. You do? Cool. Keep reading.We’re.
Senior Software Engineer- Fullstack Do you want to play a key role in establishing a new team in Copenhagen, and become part of an accelerating journey building solutions on the latest advances in cloud development, analytics applications, IoT sensors.
Senior Software Engineer- Backend/SRE Do you want to play a key role in establishing a new team in Copenhagen, and become part of an accelerating journey building solutions on the latest advances in cloud development, analytics applications, IoT sensors.