What is Invelo?
Invelo is a high-velocity SaaS CRM used by real estate professionals. The company was incubated by its sister company, Open Letter Marketing (OLM), which is one of the most respected direct-to-seller marketing companies within the real estate investment industry. Over the last few years, OLM identified a critical unmet need for their real estate investor clients. That need is a unified software platform to find prospects, manage leads and deliver marketing and this is exactly what Invelo does. Moreover, Invelo and OLM work hand-in-hand to create a turnkey servicing solution for real estate investors from start to finish. And, OLM's customer stronghold in this industry creates a consistent pipeline of customers for Invelo and vice-versa.
As an early-stage company, Invelo provides an incredible opportunity for employees to directly impact the velocity at which the business grows. Employees will help develop the fundamental building blocks of the business and contribute to the vision of the organization through creativity, desire, and scrappiness. While still in its startup stage, Invelo has gained significant traction that is on track to be one of the most widely used real estate CRMs.
This is an exclusively front-end engineering role for a Vue.js / PHP / Laraval application. You will be working with the senior front-end developer and be responsible for building pages in HTML/CSS and Vue.js. This role will provide exposure to every aspect of the application. You will have fully scoped and documented features but you will also use your design skills to develop new, user-friendly workflows. The role reports directly to the Head of Engineering and you will have a significant impact on the overall feature set and architecture of the platform. This will be a fast-paced, demanding position but it will provide you with unparalleled opportunities in a soon-to-be market leader in the real estate industry.
- Focus on the front-end HTML/CSS/Vue.js for the application
- Build and enhance the application front end Vue.js with Tailwind CSS framework
- Work with product and executive team on UX best practices, designs, and product functionality
- Work with a high-performing team who are passionate about what they are building
- Develop yourself professionally and personally through hard work and getting access to new opportunities
- Bonus if you can develop and extend API endpoints for a range of new functionality
- Knowledge of Nuxt, as well as state management with Vuex
- Knowledge and experience with TailwindCSS
- Knowledge of REST APIs
- Knowledge of websockets is a plus
- An eye for design is a plus
- Experience in SaaS applications, plus for CRM experience
- Highly proficient in implementing front-end UX for complex B2B software applications
- Strong understanding of mobile optimization
- Experience using Linux systems. You're comfortable using the command line to troubleshoot issues on a server
- Experience with AWS. You've built apps that run and scale in AWS
- Understanding of common web vulnerabilities. You're able to identify vulnerabilities through code reviews
- Knowledge of other languages is a strong plus
- Good English communication skills
- Organized, self-starter, and attention to detail are essential for this role
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Confirm that you will be able to work during team hours of Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST.
- Explain the difference between one-way data flow and two-way data binding in Vue.
- Explain the difference between the created and mounted lifecycle hooks.
- Vue.js: 4 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Who wants to work with a company that has created some of the world’s most popular WordPress plugins, launched a powerful hosting service, and is one of the oldest and most well-established WordPress companies around. You do? Cool. Keep reading.We’re.
Senior Software Engineer- Fullstack Do you want to play a key role in establishing a new team in Copenhagen, and become part of an accelerating journey building solutions on the latest advances in cloud development, analytics applications, IoT sensors.
Senior Software Engineer- Backend/SRE Do you want to play a key role in establishing a new team in Copenhagen, and become part of an accelerating journey building solutions on the latest advances in cloud development, analytics applications, IoT sensors.