Community Brands – leveling the playing field between for-profits and purpose-driven organizations
Community Brands provides a connected network of solutions that enable mission-driven organizations to thrive. Our software powers non-profits, associations, and K-12 schools to engage the people they serve through programs and events, raise funds to enable their mission, and manage their financials and operations. Our family of brands are bound by a common purpose to serve the organizations that make our communities a better place to live. With over 1,600 employees in the US, Canada, UK, Australia, India, and the Philippines, we know that our success is driven entirely by the people of Community Brands. Through professional opportunity, we strive to give each person a clear path to success and personal growth. We embrace diversity and believe that our differences in experience and perspective are the key to our sustained success.
A Salesforce Platform Developer participates in developing some of the best experience in the AMS marketplace. Developers will become, if not already, experts in the Salesforce platform. Leveraging your knowledge of the platform, software development best practices, and knowledge of the association business, you will build industry leading software in the association market.
A Day in the Life
- Attend and participate in team events including daily standup, grooming, planning, review and more
- Help us improve our processes through continuous improvement via retrospectives and root cause analysis
- Work with a team to create and maintain a pristine apex code base
- Become an expert and continually expand your knowledge of the Salesforce platform
- Continue to develop your technical skill as you endeavor to create software with quality standards on par with the best in the industry
- Apply proper software design principles and best practices
- Disclaimer: roles and responsibilities tend to be fluid so a key responsibility is a willingness to help and be cooperative
- B.S. in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar field of study or the equivalent experience is acceptable
- Minimum 2 years of software development experience
- General Knowledge of associations and non-profits
- Experience developing cloud-based and mobile applications
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience developing cloud base applications
- Good understanding of UI/UX best practices
- Experience with CMS, Social Networking Platforms and eCommerce platforms
Good People, Doing Good Things: Employees at Community Brands are techies and volunteers who strive to make the Company a great place to work. We dream big and are motivated to help our customers use the technology we create to improve the world around us.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Flexible Planned Paid Time Off
- Generous Sick Leave
- Casual Environment
- Purpose-Driven Culture
- Work-Life Balance
- Passionate About Community Involvement
- Company Paid Parental Leave
- Company Paid Short Term Disability
- Remote Flexibility
Community Brands actively embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a meaningful way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be, which is why we do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
All persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States (without sponsorship) and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Who wants to work with a company that has created some of the world’s most popular WordPress plugins, launched a powerful hosting service, and is one of the oldest and most well-established WordPress companies around. You do? Cool. Keep reading.We’re.
Senior Software Engineer- Fullstack Do you want to play a key role in establishing a new team in Copenhagen, and become part of an accelerating journey building solutions on the latest advances in cloud development, analytics applications, IoT sensors.
Senior Software Engineer- Backend/SRE Do you want to play a key role in establishing a new team in Copenhagen, and become part of an accelerating journey building solutions on the latest advances in cloud development, analytics applications, IoT sensors.