Document creation and management are often tricky, but it doesn’t have to be. Our goal is to modernize document creation with software that’s easy to use, fast, and reliable.
You will be responsible for growing our customer base by a/b testing on our growth and conversion funnels. You will deliver better user experiences to our 2 million monthly unique visitors through data-driven decision making. You will collaborate with engineering, design, and analytics. You will execute on the product process end-to-end, from identifying opportunities to crafting thoughtful hypotheses to test. At FormSwift, we want you to be customer-obsessed, fail fast, and iterate quickly.
You will work with and be mentored by experienced product managers, designers and engineers.
- Build a prioritized a/b testing roadmap for conversion and growth funnels
- Support the customer service team by analyzing user feedback and delivering solutions
- Execute day-to-day agile development process for two engineering subteams
- Work with engineering team leads and managers to project manage and prioritize for engineering maintenance initiatives
- Collaborate with engineering, QA, marketing, analytics, and design
- Work with other product managers to define and execute on product strategy
- Bachelor’s degree with 1-3 years of product management experience
- Demonstrated product intuition and user empathy to craft thoughtful user experiences
- Data-driven and action-oriented
- Creative problem solver willing to pitch in where needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Entrepreneurially-minded: works well with ambiguous instructions, conversion-oriented goals, and a fast-paced environment
- A/b testing experience
- Basic knowledge of SQL and/or analytics tools like Google Analytics and Mixpanel
- 80% paid premiums for Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 4% 401K Matching
- $150 per month to spend on perks of your choice through Fringe
- Team building via regular company “virtual happy hours” and an annual company trip (Post-COVID)
- Unlimited PTO...take time off when you need it!
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Who wants to work with a company that has created some of the world’s most popular WordPress plugins, launched a powerful hosting service, and is one of the oldest and most well-established WordPress companies around. You do? Cool. Keep reading.We’re.
Senior Software Engineer- Fullstack Do you want to play a key role in establishing a new team in Copenhagen, and become part of an accelerating journey building solutions on the latest advances in cloud development, analytics applications, IoT sensors.
Senior Software Engineer- Backend/SRE Do you want to play a key role in establishing a new team in Copenhagen, and become part of an accelerating journey building solutions on the latest advances in cloud development, analytics applications, IoT sensors.