I am attaching my job description below, please check and let me know if you are comfortable with it. You can also reach out to me on this No 919-706-0107.
(AEM, Adobe Analytics, ACM)
- Experience in implementation of Adobe Experience Manager.
- Experience in designing content lifecycle using Adobe and Adobe Marketing tools.
- Design and development experience in Adobe AEM and above Experience with Adobe AEM building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets and AEM development and deployment process using Maven
- Maintains/updates components, templates, dialogs and workflows
- Excellent knowledge of automating deployment and management of AEM services.
- Strong understanding of AEM Platform, architecture, infrastructure set up, management and performance optimization to include sling, felix/osgi and various implementations of the jcr repository
- Experience integrating to external vendor products (translation services) and Adobe products like Site Catalyst, Test & Target, Communities, and Forms etc. with Experience Manager.
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- TOGAF Certified
Roles & Responsibilities
- Understand the business, current and envisaged business and IT models, be a part of the core group of architects to execute tactical and strategic initiatives
- Working with Project Teams at a Sprint level to ascertain implementation as per recommended architecture
- Getting involved with partner teams on technical requirements and ascertaining smooth integration of all applications with one another
- Sizing and related verifications of stories / tasks / other deliverables
- Recommending options for technology migrations / re-platforming and other transformation / development initiatives
- Participate in constructive discussions to create a scalable technological roadmap on the above stack
- Works with internal infrastructure teams and vendors to provide recommendations for hardware and system software upgrades
- Sizing infrastructure needs and optimizing it for higher performance
Thanks & Regards
Desk: +1 919-706-0107
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $27.91 - $83.08 per hour
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Who wants to work with a company that has created some of the world’s most popular WordPress plugins, launched a powerful hosting service, and is one of the oldest and most well-established WordPress companies around. You do? Cool. Keep reading.We’re.
Senior Software Engineer- Fullstack Do you want to play a key role in establishing a new team in Copenhagen, and become part of an accelerating journey building solutions on the latest advances in cloud development, analytics applications, IoT sensors.
Senior Software Engineer- Backend/SRE Do you want to play a key role in establishing a new team in Copenhagen, and become part of an accelerating journey building solutions on the latest advances in cloud development, analytics applications, IoT sensors.