- Manage a team of 5 – 10 software engineers and quality engineers. Provide clear guidance to the team and give feedback when appropriate.
- Manage scope and timeline of software engineering projects.
- Interview and hire for new positions.
- Collaborate with product owners, subject matter experts, and peers to deliver quality solutions that meet business needs.
- Design and implement applications and services supporting our health plan and pharmacy benefit management customers.
- Utilize CI/CD, Docker, and Kubernetes to deliver application solutions.
- Implement industry-wide best practices around microservices development.
- Build common components for reuse across the organization, maintaining documentation, demo applications and reviewing pull requests.
- Evolve our development ecosystem by exploring and prototyping new ways of meeting our business needs¬¬¬¬¬.
10+ years of application development experience.
- Engineering degree, related technical discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- A solid foundation in object-oriented and cloud native design.
- Experience in writing HTTP services in higher-level languages (e.g. Java/Spring, Go).
- Experience with relational and document databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, Cassandra).
- Experience learning new open source software, APIs and frameworks.
- Exposure to automated testing, modern CI/CD pipelines.
- Familiar with bash, Git, Jira, and agile methodologies.
- Experience leading software projects and managing software engineers.
- Experience working with and maintaining a community around open source software.
- Desire to evangelize Developer Culture and lead change within the organization.
- Desire to mentor junior developers and assist with intern project designs.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Who wants to work with a company that has created some of the world’s most popular WordPress plugins, launched a powerful hosting service, and is one of the oldest and most well-established WordPress companies around. You do? Cool. Keep reading.We’re.
Senior Software Engineer- Fullstack Do you want to play a key role in establishing a new team in Copenhagen, and become part of an accelerating journey building solutions on the latest advances in cloud development, analytics applications, IoT sensors.
Senior Software Engineer- Backend/SRE Do you want to play a key role in establishing a new team in Copenhagen, and become part of an accelerating journey building solutions on the latest advances in cloud development, analytics applications, IoT sensors.