Develop new open-source solutions for efficient use by internal and external users.
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software.
- Understand and implement best practices around developing and deploying applications in a variety of environments.
- Bachelor’s Degree – (Preferably in Computer Science or Computer Engineering)
- Direct professional experience building and using REST APIs.
- Ability to make and contribute to architectural decisions for evolving a framework.
- Experience with AWS is preferred.
- Exposure to work with algorithms is also preferred.
NO relocation will be offered for this role.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Who wants to work with a company that has created some of the world’s most popular WordPress plugins, launched a powerful hosting service, and is one of the oldest and most well-established WordPress companies around. You do? Cool. Keep reading.We’re.
Senior Software Engineer- Fullstack Do you want to play a key role in establishing a new team in Copenhagen, and become part of an accelerating journey building solutions on the latest advances in cloud development, analytics applications, IoT sensors.
Senior Software Engineer- Backend/SRE Do you want to play a key role in establishing a new team in Copenhagen, and become part of an accelerating journey building solutions on the latest advances in cloud development, analytics applications, IoT sensors.