- Requires Bachelor's degree in a related field; 7+ years of experience in architecture/design and application development in relevant technology disciplines; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- 3+ years of experience in information technologies in a highly regulated healthcare environment
- Must have application/solution development skills using cloud native services, APIs, Java/ JS (Node JS, JS, Python, Java and AngularJS.
- Public Cloud Certification(s) - AWS, MS Azure, and OCI.
- Comfortable presenting to senior leadership (e.g., Technical Board, Directors, Vice Presidents).
- Experience defining and implementing governance and process improvements to optimally manage hybrid cloud environments (private on-premise, AWS, Azure and OCI public clouds).
- Experience developing, integrating, and managing complex cloud operations standards, processes, and procedures.
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to lead and influence others.
- Experience developing, optimizing, and managing cloud costs analysis, service levels, work in-take processes.
- Any experience developing or supporting a Cloud Centre of Excellence (CCoE) or similar governance models.
- Experience in establishing technical and operational governance over private and public cloud architectures.
- 2+ years of experience with Technology Policy development and management
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $70.00 - $75.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Azure: 5 years (Required)
- AWS: 6 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Speak with the employer
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Who wants to work with a company that has created some of the world’s most popular WordPress plugins, launched a powerful hosting service, and is one of the oldest and most well-established WordPress companies around. You do? Cool. Keep reading.We’re.
Senior Software Engineer- Fullstack Do you want to play a key role in establishing a new team in Copenhagen, and become part of an accelerating journey building solutions on the latest advances in cloud development, analytics applications, IoT sensors.
Senior Software Engineer- Backend/SRE Do you want to play a key role in establishing a new team in Copenhagen, and become part of an accelerating journey building solutions on the latest advances in cloud development, analytics applications, IoT sensors.
Description:The SENIOR RESTful API DEVELOPER role is to define, develop, test, analyze, and deliver technology solutions. This includes writing, coding, testing, analyzing, and delivering both hardware and software programs and applications. The SENIOR.
More jobs by this company
experience with development using Java, Spring, Spring boot frameworks.experience in relational or non-relational database management systems.experience with Unit and Integration testing with Junit, Selenium, Cucumber JS unit testing library (Jest, Mocha)..
5-8 years of Professional experience as a database administrator on the targeted operating system platformExperience with AIX Script ExperienceExperience with SQL experienceExperience with DBA & LUW experienceExperience with Application Support experience.
Experience leveraging modern technologies to increase velocity and decrease the cost of solution delivery using automation for key database platforms5+ years of experience as an Automation Engineer, Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET), Software.